Average review score based on 649 user reviews
of customers recommend this product
The good things are self evident. Now for the bad.
1. poor battery life. Buy 3500mah battery & door fixes this problem.
2. not enough volume. In a louder than library environment, on speakerphone or not, it can be difficult to hear.
3. useless preloaded apps cannot be uninstalled. annoying. The phone needs to be rooted in order to remove them.
4. user manual touches on the basics only. But there are forums & youtube videos to help.
5. touch is either too sensitive or not enough, especially when trying to end call.
6. 4G is in few locales and taking a long time to be everywhere so no benefit from that feature for a while.
7. despite horrible customer service, verizon does have the best service, sprint has a ways to go in that area, although their customer service, after minutes of wading through annoying menus, is pretty good.
8. this phone cannot be used on boost or virgin networks. only sprint.
Overall I wouldn't buy it. I did because of recommendations from others that own other htc phone models & like them a lot. And sprint made me take a 2 yr contract even though I own the phone outright.
HTC Inspire 4G - 4GB - Black / Gray ( UNLOCKED ) AT&T 8GB SD card GSM Smartphone
( 360852205511 )
On Apr 05, I bought a phone / you sold it on ebay. But on August 9, 2014, The phone has the following symptoms it as the screen becomes dark not light up as before. I guess the problem may be possible due to battery I bought a different battery to replace the old battery, but when changing to a new battery. The screen of the phone is still dark. The reason I buy a battery to replace the old battery. Because I stay 100% is due by battery. As for the phone, I just can not believe how bad it is.
Honestly that: When I eat rice but sometimes also crashed. But from the day I had the phone in hand & I never dropped it on the ground once.
Whether its worth unremarkable. But I regret that it dies without reason !!!
I9 4G Quad-Band Dual card Unlocked Mobile Phone
pense que era un iphone pero no fue asi ademas el adaptador de vehiculo no funciono en ese telefono... no era lo que pensaba
The phone works well. I bought it used and over paid for it not working. So buy new or you may end up with a phone that the volume button does not work
I fell in love with this phone at first sight and purchased it brand new. A few days later, I noticed the paint chipping. The phone had not been dropped or anything. The phone also turns off by itself. The battery will be fully charged and it will turn of during a conversation, game, message, etc. I'm very unsatisfied with this phone and would not recommend it.
the phone is garbaqge the battery lasts like 30 min the sensativity is bad it drops calls and randomly turns off and has bad reseption
This replaced an IPhone, battery is awful. It needs charging constantly and I find myself with a dead phone every day. There are times it will not turn on, I have to take the phone apart, remove the battery and replace everything before it will even turn back on. Speaker on the phone is horrible. When talking to people it is not clear, they have difficulty understanding what I am sorry. I would not recommend this phone at all,,, I will be purchasing another IPhone!!!!!
Terrible battery life. Don't buy this phone if you make more than one phone call a day. If web surfing, you have about an hour then find an outlet to plug it in or your phone is dead.
i dont like the fact that a iphone user is telling me how to get free wifi..first... second you have to root your HTC EVO to get wifi, which I did without this listing thru UNREVOKED.COM, you DO have to hack your phone to get free wifi thru sprint... be true to the product your selling. :/
I do not recommend to use it because in a week I stopped working
and never wanted to turn, I have been repairing different site and have not repaired...................