The selected item is no longer available.
Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $45.00+ Shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by mattshiznet3
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Guitar Chorus Pedals
Guitar Delay, Echo & Reverb Pedals
About this product
- Product InformationSmooth and subtle, the Boss SD-1 overdrive pedal is ideal for blues and rock. Get a perfectly natural-sounding and warm distortion with this Boss guitar pedal. At the same time, this overdrive pedal maintains the nuances of your picking technique. You can precisely adjust the sound using the tone control of this Boss guitar pedal. You can also get a classic, tube amp growl with this pedal, thanks to its asymmetric overdrive circuitry. So, step on the Boss SD-1 pedal and enhance your performance with the desired guitar effects.
- Power SupplyAC Adapter,Battery
- Output Impedance10 K ohms
- Input Impedance0.47 M ohms
- Current Draw6 mA
- Weight0.94 lbs
- Depth5.13 inch
- Height2.38 inch
Most relevant reviews
- rivr72Feb 22, 2017by
Is this product good value for money? DOUBTLESSLY SO! Was it easy to change the pedal by soldering etc? It was a little tricky at times but if you've ever soldered successfully in your life before then this is completely possible. Above all, the instructions for doing it were really good. Does this actually change the sound of a stock SD-1 and how much different is the sound? This customization changed the sound of the stock pedal into a louder, stronger and very different pedal. I own two and changed one of them. I feel like I have two completely different OD pedals. Thank you for making these kits and for making it so easy to install them!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- chorddogJun 21, 2016by
SD-1...Still the one
I've played just about every type of OD/Distortion circuit out there. For the money, and even regardless of price, the Boss SD-1 is still the pedal to own if you want to play lead guitar with some sustain and overdrive. As far as I know, they haven't changed the circuit in 35 years. And for about 50 clams, it's the OD to have if you're going to have one on your board. I've been playing strats for 45 years. I used to be a "purist", guitar-cable-amp. Now, this is my go-to pedal after many years of trying to coax and tweak a smooth overdrive tone out of the various tube amps I've owned and played. Want to just play and enjoy your tone? Buy a Boss SD-1 and stomp on it!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Refurbished
- jrstampfel6Jun 06, 2016by
I've been playing electric guitar for around seven years and am kind of a tone snob. I use this pedal to boost a fuzz pedal and it works great; it helps to fill in some of the mids on my fender amp. The od tones aren't too shabby either. This pedal is also cheap (about 1/2 the price of a tube screamer which is essentially the same pedal), and can't really be beat if you're on a budget.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- bluseystratDec 29, 2015by
Really good Overdrive
It would be a 5 star but I had a grounding or shorting out issue that I had to fix with the one I bought. The main board was loose in the casing causing it to go out because it was touching the metal case or shorting out so i folded some paper to insulate the board from the case. Problem fixed for very cheap. It went from horrible sounding piece of junk that hardly worked to awesome overdrive pedal that in some situations could give an old school slight crunch. Tone knob is actually usable never gets harsh like some od pedals. Sounds nice I recommend even if you own a Ibanez TS. I am guitar player that has bought and sold many pedals and equipment and sometimes regret it. I reccomend this you won't be disappointed.
- 100loloSep 14, 2016by
Everything was/is great expect the 10ft cable was missing one male plug in. I bought another at a guitar store soldered it on and all is good.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Distortion & Overdrive
Save on Distortion & Overdrive
- $189.00Trending at $274.40
- $233.97Trending at $259.97
- $90.00Trending at $127.50
- $125.00Trending at $237.47
- $244.99Trending at $249.99
- $181.00Trending at $239.97
- $48.00Trending at $54.95