All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationThe Zebra 105SL thermal label printer prints labels from desktop to computers connected over a network. The Zebra thermal printer is perfectly suited to printing pricing labels, or SKU numbering labels, directly from a computer containing a database of all items in the inventory. Constructed with a small form factor, the Zebra 105SL stays snug in one corner of your loaded table while churning out 4-inch wide labels printed in 203-dpi and 300-dpi resolutions, at 8-inch (203 mm) per second. The Zebra thermal printer is compatible with computers running various versions of Microsoft Windows. This thermal label printer connects to any wired Ethernet network, or a wireless (Wi-Fi) network with its ZebraNet Bridge technology.
- MPN10500-3001-2070,1050020013200,105SL,Z1052110030,Z1052110030 1050020013200 10500-3001-2070 105SL
- Printer TypeLabel Printer
- Family LineZebra Z
- Output TypeBlack & White
- Black print speed up to8 mm/sec
- Max Resolution (BW)300 x 203 dpi
- Extend Printer TechnologyDirect Thermal
- Computer Operating SystemMicrosoft Windows 2000,Microsoft Windows 95,Microsoft Windows 98,Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition,Microsoft Windows NT
- InterfaceParallel (IEEE 1284),RS-422,RS-485,Serial (RS-232)
- Form FactorDesktop,Point Of Sale
- Duplex PrintoutStandard
- Media TypeContinuous Forms,Die-Cut,Labels
- Max Media SizeRoll 8"
- Media Capacity1 Roll(s)
- Networking Type10/100BaseTx,Coax/Twinax,Network Adapter,Print Server,Wireless Network Adapter,Wireless Print Server (Optional)
- Data Link ProtocolEthernet,Fast Ethernet,Parallel,Wireless Ethernet
- Installed RAM6 MB
- Scanner Resolution300 x 300 dpi
- Width11.2 in.
- Depth19.5 in.
- Height15.5 in.
- Weight55 lb.
- PanelMonochrome LCD
Most relevant reviews
- 1hunter292May 09, 2011by
Great Zebra Printer for printing labels
This Zebra 105SL printer is just what I was looking for. It prints good quality and fast. Right machine for the job.
- vend1010May 24, 2011by
The 105 SL works flawlessly. Heavily built and all advancing and widing works great. Using the printer to make signs on continuous media. Very pleased.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Printers
Save on Printers
- $630.92Trending at $705.49
- $36.98Trending at $43.99
- $114.49Trending at $119.99
- $249.99Trending at $379.99
- $293.51Trending at $342.61
- $26.92Trending at $37.75
- $84.99Trending at $138.59