Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $13.58Free shipping
- Brand New condition
- Sold by dealtavern
- Est. delivery by Apr 10
- $2.97+ $2.95 Shipping
- Very Good condition
- Sold by lukiegames
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- Product InformationBased on the anime program of the same name, Yu Yu Hakusho: Spirit Detective encompasses the happenings of the first 35 to 40 episodes. The main character, Yusuke Urameshi, sacrificed his life in order to save a child from certain death in a traffic accident. Due to his sacrifice, he has been resurrected as a "Spirit Detective," who must hunt down demons in the world of the living.
Players control Yusuke during his adventures, as well as five other characters featured in the game: Kazuma Kuwabara, Youko Kurama, Jaganshi Hiei, Botan, and Kayko Yukimura. Each character has a signature attack, such as Yasuke's Spirit Gun, Kurama's Rose Whip, and Kuwabara's Spirit Sword. Characters can also be customized with new attacks and weapons.
Throughout the 22 levels players will do battle with well-known enemies from the television show, such as the powerful youkai Rando and Suzaku, the leader of the Shiseijuu.
- PublisherAtari Inc.
- GameYu Yu Hakusho Ghost Files: Spirit Detective
- PlatformNintendo Game Boy Advance
- ESRB RatingT - Teen
- GenreAction, Adventure
- ESRB DescriptorMild Violence
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1
- Release Year2003
- Game Special Features
- Twenty-two challenging quests
- Customize characters with new attacks and weapons
- Use long and short range attacks to take down foes
- Twenty-two challenging quests
Most relevant reviews
- mindfulmags98Aug 03, 2015by
Great product, but watch for glitches!
I bought this product because I'm a huge fan of Yu Yu Hakusho, and playing this really brings me back. I love this game so far, but I have had just a few problems with glitches. The way the game runs is just as it says - acceptable. Otherwise fine.
- sadperson0989Mar 16, 2009by
Yu yu hakasho gba is very interesting game. As far as accuracy goes for the game it is right on the money with scene for scene and plot turns exactly like the show. Graphics are pretty interesting considering its game boy advance with a 3d scale version and walk around with it. Think of it as one of the old playstation one games. The fighting controls leave much to be desired since its only two button but it is game boy advance. All aside it was a good game and a great game for all who loved the show and want accuracy. 4/5
- ofkiken88Jun 07, 2013by
Good game, great buy!
I bought this because I wanted to play the game. I like that I can play as multiple characters. The only thing that I don't like is that it takes a while for the characters to level up.
- spiderman111967...Oct 23, 2011by
Don't buy this game unless you are a fan of the show lol
This isn't a game for people who aren't a fan of the show. If you've ever played one of atari's gameboy games (like legacy of goku) it pretty much plays like that. I had fun playing it but all around it's 3 out of 5. I would not recommend it if you don't like the show though.
- 753231667@delet...Jun 25, 2011by
Stick to Tournoment Tactics. game 2 of the yu yu hakusho games
yuck. I thought this would follow the story line but it kept jumping around random like. All you could do was punch at first and I kept getting stuck on an easy part because you couldn't move you just had to stand there and punch like an idiot. pass.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $20.00Trending at $23.37
- $79.95Trending at $135.00
- $34.99Trending at $36.00
- $19.95Trending at $22.00
- $38.50Trending at $38.92
- $25.99Trending at $26.44
- $15.99Trending at $19.98