More items related to this product
Best Selling in Flashes
Save on Flashes
- $425.00Trending at $434.99
- $73.39Trending at $80.00
- $269.95Trending at $326.95
- $56.00Trending at $57.00
- $25.95Trending at $27.96
- $285.20Trending at $301.06
- $119.00Trending at $149.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe YongNuo YN-462 Speedlite shoe-mount flash is well-designed to work with Canon and Nikon DSLR cameras. The YongNuo shoe-mount flash can be coupled with the cameras to capture clean and crisp photographs even in poor light conditions. The Multiple DSLR cameras flash mount has a superfast recycle time of 5 seconds that allows you to take more photographs continuously using the flash. The flash head of the YongNuo YN-462 Speedlite can be swiveled up, right or left to capture the photographs from different angles. The Dual Direction Rotate head facilitates you for different lightning directions. The Flash controls of this Multiple DSLR cameras flash mount can be made through the camera’s LCD screen. The YongNuo shoe-mount flash comes with the guide number of 33 to offer you powerful flash. The output control unit of this YongNuo YN-462 Speedlite allows you to adjust the output power at anytime.
- Guide Number108.3 ft/ISO 100
- Lens Coverage35mm
- Compatible BrandFor Canon/Nikon/Olympus/Pentax
- Weight8.8 oz
Most relevant reviews
- jethadoreJun 04, 2011by
Excellent budget manual flash for photography enthusiasts!
Used it for Nikon D3100, once you get used to manual settings, its really easy to use. Been playing around with it and I'm really pleased with what i see. It's usable up till 1/250sec shutter speed. The adjuster dial is very easy to use and accurate. If your on a budget then this is the way to go. If you have a slightly higher budget get the TTL auto flashes like the 468. Overall, I'm satisfied,
- 039638259Nov 08, 2011by
Great product highly recommend to buy
Flash does its job. I have canon 450d, flash photography under various conditions functions fine. There is also a Built-in diffuser board. significant advantage with flash photography. The only downside is when using the full power of the flash, it takes a long time to load, as well as photography can not be sustained. But half the listed heavily when using flash, flash most of the time charged. Battery life is short. But beyond that the product is excellent, excellent for the beginner photographer. Thank you!
- e-bakuraJul 19, 2011by
I will recommend this one to any beginner/ average photographer!
Bought this flash for my Canon 40D. Positive: - Lightweight - Compact enough for travel - Cheap - After some accustoming, this performs really well. Negative: - Drains battery - The dial is not marked, so you will have to go with your gut to get the right amount of light I will recommend this one to any beginner/ average photographer. Great blitz to hone your skills with. Cheap and light. Best I have found after some research.
- ksedlanicJan 02, 2012by
Excellent vallue for the money!
I have bought this external flash because it was really cheap. Compared to other products of this type, it appears that it is an excellent vallue for the money. It is very simple to use, but the only disadvantage is that the on/off/power knob doesn't have any markings so it is harder to adjust the power setting.
- 1050528324@dele...Mar 09, 2012by
The flash is great. Works just like an original Flash for Canon, although with no ETTL function, only Manual adjustments of ligth intensity. It's simple to use, have the same size as a original flash, and I found it lighter. The price is great in comparison with an original one. The batery is 4 AA, which I recommend to buy rechargeable ones. but it works just fine with normal ones too.