More items related to this product
Best Selling in Nonfiction
Save on Nonfiction
- $10.51Trending at $11.47
- $6.99Trending at $10.71
- $16.00Trending at $22.50
- $14.00Trending at $15.00
- $17.88Trending at $18.34
- $22.48Trending at $28.36
- $18.99Trending at $19.95
About this product
- DescriptionSome pairings are just meant to be: peanut butter and chocolate, yin and yang, Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers. So it was only a matter of time before the stars in the universe lined up and suggested the collaboration between New York Times bestselling author Bradley Trevor Greive and award-winning photographer Rachael Hale. Teaming up on their first collaborative effort, Greive and Hale explain once and for all 'Why Dogs Are Better Than Cats'. Now, before all you cat lovers find your fur standing on end, Greive is quick to stress that he is simply pro-dog t anti-cat. The purpose of this book is t to criticize cats or their owners, but to champion the many exceptional virtues unique to dogs.
- Author BiographyNew York Times bestselling author BRADLEY TREVOR GREIVE, author of the modern classic THE BLUE DAY BOOK, is a household name in over thirty-five countries. His seven prior books have won awards worldwide and sold more than 10 million copies. Born in Australia, Bradley spent most of his childhood living in the United Kingdom, Hong Kong and Singapore. A graduate of Australia's Royal Military College, he served as a paratroop platoon commander before leaving the army to pursue more creative misadventures. Also an award-winning artist, cartoonist, poet, toy designer, screenwriter, inventor and qualified Cosmonaut, Bradley lives mostly in Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Bradley Trevor Greive
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notephotographs
- Photographs byRachael Hale
Most relevant reviews
- blackbird_laneOct 09, 2012by
Great coffee table book.. A must have for dog & cat lovers alike!!
Gorgeous book.. A must for the coffee table.. For both Dog & Cat lovers alike.. I love dogs.. But would not want to own a cat.. I do like other peoples cats.. So this Book is a read you can have now & then.. I always have a laugh at the comparison Between the two animals.. Great book!!! I loved this bookso much I bought another on eBay as a gift...