More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionHey Wally watchers! Join the hunt for Wally in his fifth wonderful adventure!
- Author BiographyMartin Handford's earliest influences were cinema epics and playing with toy soldiers, and at art college he loved to draw busy, militarily correct battle scenes. Each picture in his Where's Wally? books takes him months to draw. As I work my way through a picture, I add Wally when I come to what I feel is a good place to hide him, he says.
- Author(s)Martin Handford
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/2007
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleWhere's Wally?
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight256 g
- Width252 mm
- Height316 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Most relevant reviews
- 123okwabiFeb 04, 2012by
awful and thoughtless
I bought this book for my second daughter, as my first daughter got it as a present from school, and my second daughter (who is autistic) became very obsessed with it. I wish that I had gone somewhere else to get this book, my heart was absolutely broken when my daughter brought the book to me crying to show me that it had all been filled out. I cant imaging who would sell an overly used childs book to another child knowing that they will be so disappointed. My daughter opened the book ages ago, and still each day when she wakes up in the morning she says sadly, ;"i wish my book hadnt been filled out". You may have thought you were making a smart move by selling a used book, but I hope you can sleep at night knowing that my autistic daughter will probably not get over it for some years