CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Where's Wally? The Fantastic Journey by Martin Handford (Paperback, 2008)
More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionFace the fiendish and fantastical Wally challenge in this classic mini-edition with free magnifying glass.
- Author BiographyMartin Handford spent much of his childhood drawing and his earliest influences were cinema epics and playing with toy soldiers. At art college he continued to draw what he calls busy and militarily correct battle scenes which led to his job as a freelance illustrator specialising in drawing crowd scenes for numerous clients. Martin now gathers his inspiration from a huge variety of sources; films, visiting museums and art galleries, reading comics and books, and collecting ephemera and trivia. He is fascinated by crowds, and is attracted to their vibes, patterns and details - especially humour; I love their movement and energy. Gradually, from all this meticulous research, the inspiration for a picture emerges, which Martin embellishes with his own ideas to create astonishing scenes. Each picture takes Martin months to draw. As I work my way through a picture, I add Wally when I come to what I feel is a good place to hide him, he explains.
- Author(s)Martin Handford
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2008
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleWhere's Wally?
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Weight64 g
- Width125 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.