CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Western Digital My Passport 2TB,External,5400 RPM (WDBY8L0020BBK) Desktop HDD
More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Western Digital My Passport WDBY8L0020BBK 2 TB external HDD is an excellent storage solution for users who travel often. With a massive storage capacity, this WD hard drive meets the growing demands of storing your digitized content. Get data transfer speeds of up to 5 Gbps with the USB 3.0 interface in this external HDD that makes way for consistent storage and archiving abilities. With an automatic backup utility software, this WD hard drive provides continuous backup with encryption for all your files, thereby ensuring data safety. The Western Digital My Passport WDBY8L0020BBK uses its USB cable to draw power, thus eliminating the need of an adapter.
- BrandWestern Digital
- ModelMy Passport
- Hard Drive TypeDesktop HDD
- Spindle Speed5400 RPM
- InterfaceUSB 3.0
- DesignationLaptop Computer
- External Data Transfer Rate60 Mbps
- Form Factor2.5"
- Average Latency5.56 ms
- Height (mm)21
- Width (mm)82
- Depth (mm)111
- Weight (g)230
Most relevant reviews
- hannahpotamusApr 09, 2013by
Great product! Would definitely recommend!
I needed this for my mac laptop, which was running so slowly! I've since been able to clear a lot of stuff off it and onto the hard drive, and it's running a lot faster.
This works brilliantly and is really light so I can take it with me to the library and back up my work as soon as I'm done.
I would recommend getting a case for the hard drive so that you can avoid it getting knocks and protect it a bit better - especially as it is portable and so it could be at the bottom of your bag!
This was very reasonably priced compared to other websites that I checked for this/a similar product and with 2TB it should take me a long time to fill. Well worth the money
- 1163303267@dele...Jun 09, 2013by
Great value for the money.
Exellent product. Smoll size, big capasity. Is not expensive. Very usefull for long travels. I had look for this one and i found. And very sutisfied now.
- grahame7905Aug 06, 2012by
Great External hard drive
This HD is great for me compact,neat,powerered by usb cable. I did find the Wd software took over more than I needed so I deleted it and just use it as a hard drive, what more can I say.