Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
More items related to this product
Best Selling in Internal Hard Disk Drives
Save on Internal Hard Disk Drives
- $84.99Trending at $88.99
- $98.95Trending at $104.99
- $20.75Trending at $27.99
- $58.99Trending at $64.98
- $53.00Trending at $59.00
- $44.99Trending at $45.85
- $111.11Trending at $115.99
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrated with a cool drive operation, the WD Caviar Black WD1002FAEX internal hard drive eliminates the noise and shock throughout the processes. The no-touch head technology of this WD 1 TB hard drive prevents the recording head from touching the disk media, thus reducing on the depreciation and offers protection during data transferring. The leading-edge vibration protection of this WD internal hard drive ensures reliability and a steady data performance. Powered by the dual processor technology, the WD Caviar Black WD1002FAEX hard drive delivers optimum processing performance. The 7200 RPM processing speed of this internal hard drive speeds up the data transfer speed. Including Dual actuator technology, this WD internal hard drive improves the positional accuracy of the content.
- BrandWestern Digital
- ModelCaviar Black
- Hard Drive TypeDesktop HDD
- Buffer Size64MB
- Spindle Speed7200 RPM
- InterfaceSAS,SATA I,SATA III,USB 2.0
- DesignationDesktop Computer
- External Data Transfer Rate600 Mbps
- Internal Data Transfer Rate126 Mbit/s
- Form Factor3.5"
- Average Latency4.17 ms
Most relevant reviews
- kolithask64Jun 03, 2012by
this is an excellent piece of equipment. I used this for my Drobo's. The best in the market is the black Black caveat, Western Digital hard drive. I bought three of these from the seller and he has served me very well. I recommend with no hesitation.
- allmine0_5Sep 07, 2012by
Quality hard drive
This drive is all that i require.It has a large capacity,its quiet and it is fast.You can't go wrong with this drive.
- drakenbazAug 07, 2012by
A bit more expensive than some others but worth the extra.
I bought this to replace a WD Green HD that had crashed. I am somewhat unhappy with the Green Series, as apparently are many other people. The Blue & Black Series have never given me problems. This is working well & is very quiet in operation. All in all just works as it should.
- peculiartartMay 01, 2013by
Very good drive at a very good price.
I could not get an operating system to work on a 1.5tb drive that came with a recently purchased pc and so I thought I would try another drive. This done the job perfectly. It runs the operatng system and everything else thrown at it very efficiently and I would certainly buy another from this seller.