More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for those wishing to follow the Pure Points Weight Watchers programme, or anyone who wants to lose weight the healthy way, this cookbook outlines how to detox and eat in order to feel and look great. It contains 11 chapters of recipes, including starters, vegetarian dishes and cakes.
- Author BiographySue Ashworth is the author of several cookbooks and is currently the cookery editor for Weight Watchers magazine and Home and Life magazine.
- Author(s)Sue Ashworth
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2001
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleWeight Watchers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width210 mm
- Height250 mm
Most relevant reviews
- beverley180758Feb 06, 2012by
Brilliant book, excellent value for the money
I bought this product as I have started weightwatchers. There are a lot of really good recipes in this book and they do taste as good as they look (especially the Cauliflower soup), and are very easy to follow. There is nothing to dislike about this book if you are following weightwatchers or thinking about it if you just want to eat healthy. I can not compare this book to any other product as I do not want any other book as this one is excellent.