More items related to this product
Best Selling in Speakers
Save on Speakers
- $299.94Trending at $481.48
- $12.48Trending at $13.78
- $23.86Trending at $25.09
- $12.98Trending at $21.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe Vizio VSB210WS is a soundbar with a wireless subwoofer, which delivers rich and powerful stereo sounds with amazing base effect. The Vizio soundbar deploys SRS TruSurroundHD and SRS TruVolume technologies to deliver high definition sound effect in an unbelievable manner. High performance aluminum dome neodymium tweeters in the Vizio VSB210WS scatter the sound in a wide manner, letting you feel the effect of sound even if you are in the distant places. You can place the wireless subwoofer in any part of the room to enjoy music in an amazing manner. The Vizio soundbar utilizes the 6.5-inch long throw (high excursion) driver to deliver uniform stereo effect sounds throughout the listening area. The Vizio VSB210WS is powered by a DSP audio engine that optimizes the overall sound quality of the system.
- Speaker TypeSound Bar / Wireless Subwoofer
- MountingBookshelf,In-wall / Ceiling
- Frequency Responses80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity105 dB
- Available ColorsBlack
- Tweeter Size0.75 in.
Most relevant reviews
- bsparks74Feb 22, 2013by
Good soundbar/subwoofer combo...and a good value!
Bought this sound bar for my father-in-law who recently purchased his first flat-screen HDTV and was complaining about loss of sound quality that he used to have with his 20 yr-old 65" projection TV. He has a Visio LED HDTV, so I thought I would buy a Visio soundbar/subwoofer to go with it. The performance is very good for a soundbar/subwoofer product and the price, via ebay, was reasonable. And most importantly, my father-in-law is very happy with it. However, like any other auxilliary sound system, it has its own remote control. The fact that it's Visio provided no benefit for integrated controllability with the remotes he has. Actually, being Visio was a bit of a hinderance, since most universal remote controls don't have Visio as an audio device option in their lists. So if integrated universal remote control convenience is a priority, then choosing a soundbar from a more established audio mfr (e.g. Sony) would probably have circumvented this compatibility issue. But overall, we're very pleased with the product as it performs as expected. Read full review
- 77viperviperAug 12, 2012by
A good step up from your TV's built in speakers.
This is a basic system with decent sound, far from state of the art sound. It blows away the standard speakers in your average flat screen TV but is far from others I have seen. It is very simple to install and very easy to operate and understand. The sub woofer being wireless is very convenient and easy to use and adjust. overall if you could pick this up at a good price it's worth the investment. I would not buy a Vizio sound bar without a sub woofer because it is needed. I paid $150.00 with shipping for a refurbished system and thats what it's worth in my opinion and a good addition to your TV for that low price. If I was to spend more than that I would do research and probably get into a different league of products which would be a step up like Bose for example.
- 1947lesJan 04, 2017by
Vizio VSB210WS wireless Subwoofer w/power supply
It replaces an item that flooded this past August. It works very well and completes my sound system. Les.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- michaele0809Sep 09, 2012by
Like it a lot
I added this to my HDTV to get a better sound system. It might be great to have a thin tv panel, but that doesn't allow for speakers to be quality. This helps a lot. The only little problem I have is knowing that I shut it off as it give no indication. Have remedied this by adding a universal remote. Also a little difficult to tell what the lights on the unit tell me re volume especailly. But mostly once you have it set you done and the lights don't have to matter. I would buy this unit again.
- qcikongJun 30, 2011by
Would not recommend. Save your money and buy something designed better.
Bought a refurbished unit. Unit worked for about 20 minutes, overheated quit working. I requested a refund. IN those 20 minutes, here's what I noticed, and one the reason I requested a refund. The remote control is almost unusable. Clear line of sight, approx range = 12 feet. Very little deviation in angles. VERY little. Soundbar itself sounded pretty good. Looked great. Unfortunately, the LEDs on the front of the unit are extremely hard to read/decipher. Choice of 2X RCA inputs and 1 Optical audio input. Subwoofer sounded pretty "boomy", which isn't necessarily a good thing. Did not blend well with range of soundbar. Looked good, though. Again, I had only 20 minutes to listen, and the product LOOKED great. But coupled with the horrendous remote control, the puzzling LED status lights on the soundbar itself and the fact that it quit working after 20 minutes lends itself to poor design and build quality. Read full review