CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Vizio VO420E 42" 1080p HD LCD Television
More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Vizio VO420E LCD television’s Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 15,000:1 reproduces breath-taking visual effects, and high-definition movies in vibrant colors and great detail. This Vizio 1080p HDTV has integrated support for decoding and playing back SRS TruSurround HD, which fully supports high-quality surround audio output, during DVD or Blu-Ray disc playback. This Vizio VO420E LCD television has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 for viewing HD movies and videos in their maximum resolution, providing crisp, sharp details. The 42-inch Vizio 1080p HDTV has three HDMI ports with HDCP support as input connectivity options, which allows you to connect PCs or laptops, gaming consoles, portable media players, etc.
- Product Features
- 1080P Full HD
Full 1080P high definition resolution gives you over 2 million pixels, making the clarity and detail of your picture razor sharp.
- Ambient lighting
Energy efficient sensors auto-adjust brightness for the perfect picture regardless of room conditions.
- SRS TruSurround HD
Deliver immersive virtual high definition surround sound.
- Dynamic contrast ratio
100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio delivers deeper blacks and brighter whites through contrast and dimensions.
- ECO HD
ECO HD exceeds the current Energy Star 4.0, saving you money on your utility bills while limiting the impact on the planet.
- 1080P Full HD
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size42"
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Response Time5 ms
- Contrast Ratio15000:1
- Viewing Angle178°
- Built-in TunerATSC,NTSC,QAM
- Supported Resolutions1080i (HDTV),1080p (HDTV),480i (SDTV),480p (EDTV),720p (HDTV)
- Brightness450 cd/m²°
- Adjustable Color TemperatureWith Adjustable Color Temperature
- Dot Pitch0.485 mm
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- Output Color Depth1.06 Million colors
- Supported File FormatsJPEG,MPEG2
- On Mode Power150 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.34 W
- Energy StarEnergy Star Compliant
- Front Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,HDMI x 1,USB Port
- Rear Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,D-Sub (RGB PC) x 1,HDMI x 2,RF x 1,S-Video x 1,USB Port
- Rear Output ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1,Headphones,Optical Digital
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeStereo
- Audio LevelerWithout Audio Leveler
- Height26.2 in.
- Width40.3 in.
- Depth3.86 in.
- Weight36.6 lbs
- Parental ControlV-Chip
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard,Universal
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- sl1mthechosen1Feb 05, 2010by
Great picture quality
Grant it, I have only had it for a week but as soon as I hooked it up we, noticed it had a superb picture possibly even better than our 46 inch Sony Bravia. As, far for durability its to soon to tell. We like the features since, you can name your input sources which I think is great. Instead of the source being the usual Component 1, Video 1 and so on.
I have had this T.V. for about two years now and have had not any complaints. When ever I want to get the game on it has been dependable for me. I would say yes its durable but than again I am not knocking into it either. It just sits on the tv stand and works as it originally did. In all I'm very satisfied with Visio.
(2nd Update) I don't know how long its been that I've owned this TV but its now in our master bedroom on the swivel stand doing just fine. Great TV!!Read full review
- psylentfoxJan 26, 2011by
This TV is great! Vizio is Sony quality without the Sony price tag. My friends all have Vizio TVs, running from the smallest size all of the way up to the large 47" ones, and not any one of them has a single complaint.
Quality: I bought mine used, but the fit and finish was still excellent, and so was the packing job. The screen looks great, although I have to buy an HDMI cable in order to take full advantage of the TVs 1080p definition, but it will be a small expenditure in order to make things so much more enjoyable. Picture quality is crisp, even in direct sunlight, although you will still have those problems with light reflecting off of the surface, it isn't as pronounced as other television sets I've used in the past; its best to have a nice set of curtains as well. Sound quality is excellent compared to my previous television, and its volume and base hold its own without the need of a surround sound; of course, a surround sound always helps.
The TV is large enough that you can view it from halway across the room and still be comfortable with it, which is more than I could say for my old 20" TV I used to have.
Overall: Excellent. Excellent quality. Excellent fit and finish. Excellent sound. And most importantly of all, Excellent Price Tag!!! I got mine for $323.00, so don't settle for more!!!Read full review
- bb0322sbFeb 07, 2011by
Outstanding TV, low price
This TV is truly one of the best purchases I've ever made - everything I'd hoped it would be. It provides an incredibly sharp picture with vibrant and accurate color, good quality sound, ease of setup and use, and an array of adjustments to support getting the best out of any input. The set provides much better sound than I expected, offering "Tru-Surround" that does, indeed, enhance a theatrical experience even without my 5+1 stereo system turned on. The only complaint I have is very minor - the TV provides only one set of A/V connectors - but I can work with that. I've also been surprised with the lack of ghosting when viewing sporting events (football, golf, etc.) - there is none whatsoever with HD input, and the only time I see ghosting at all is when a low-resolution input demands too much processing (even then it's not bad). If you're looking for outstanding performance at a reasonable price, this TV is worth a look.Read full review
- josephinechichiFeb 10, 2011by
Vizio E420V0 42"LCD TV
I purchased this unit on Ebay because previous reviews indicated the picture was good but the sound could possibly be better. However, we have a home surround sound so that wouldnt be a problem for us. The picture is good, the sound is OK. I love the size but my decision to buy this TV was based on the excellent price. I won this on ebay for 320.57. You cant beat that. It was a store model or customer return but it had actually no scratches or defects at all. Therefore it was a good purchase. We have only had this tv for less than a week. Any trouble that possibly could be experienced we have not run across as of yet.
- 1077397026@dele...Jun 11, 2012by
I love this TV!!! Its a Great VALUE!!
I bought this TV as a refurbished unit. I love this TV. I paid very little for this TV and it functions like and appears to be brand New. The picture clarity is crystal clear and very realistic. I would highly recommend this TV to my friends and family. This TV also allows you to zoom in on the screen and or have a wide angle. There are also preset visaul setting for differ viewing situations. (like video games, sports and movies)