More items related to this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $2,829.52Trending at $3,997.00
- $1,750.00Trending at $2,895.98
- $1,743.95Trending at $1,897.99
- $1,497.52Trending at $1,797.00
- $1,800.00Trending at $1,888.95
- $3,599.95Trending at $3,753.73
- $4,899.00Trending at $7,997.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe Vizio Razor M550SV is an edge-lit LED display that makes for great viewing pleasure. With the Vizio HDTV’s native resolution of 1080p, Full HD picture is at your disposal. The 1.06 billion colors of this LED television lend a true-to-life quality to the pictures. The Vizio Razor M550SV’s dynamic contrast ratio of 2,000,000:1 ensures pictures are as vivid as they come. With the Vizio HDTV’s response time of 5 ms, image transitions are supremely smooth. Watch content from anywhere in the room, as this LED television has a viewing angle (horizontal/vertical) of 178 degrees. The audio on this Vizio Razor M550SV is exceptional and has a surround sound element to it.
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- Family LineRazor
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size55"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- WiFi ConnectionBuilt-in WiFi
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps
- Refresh Rate240 Hz
- Viewing Angle178°
- Built-in TunerATSC
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- On Mode Power96.1 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.5 W
- Front Input ConnectorsHDMI x 4,USB Port
- Rear Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,HDMI x 1,RF x 1
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 15 Watt
- Audio TypeStereo
- Height31.6 in.
- Width50.8 in.
- Depth2 in.
- Weight52 lbs
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Large Hall,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Additional FeaturesInternet Apps and Widgets,Wi-Fi Enabled
Most relevant reviews
- tj4105n60Mar 08, 2012by
Great TV, easy to use, great picture quality and features
I wanted an LED TV. This TV has been excellent. It is super thin and light and easy to move with one person. The internet TV portion is great - we use NetFlix and I Heart Radio the most - the keyboard remote is helpful. The picture quality is great, you can see dark scenes a lot better than previous TVs I've had. It also has this cool feature where it will sync with your audio receiver so the volume on the remote controls the TV and receiver. It also turns the receiver on and off and tries to turn it to the right input, like when I turn the PS3 on. Likewise, if you turn the PS3 on first, the TV will come on and the TV will turn on the receiver. Very cool feature.
- birkbobsMar 07, 2012by
Vizio televisions are the greatest!
The picture on this set is too good to believe. We have 5 Vizio sets - 4 refurbished.The oldest is about 6 years old. Probably would never bother buying anything other than a refurbished one. Each set has been better than the previous one. The technology is better every year. Two of the sets are on nearly 24 hours each day. The quality of the picture and sound are just as good as any SONY or other brand our friends have.
- 665628582@delet...Jun 03, 2012by
Great product, features/cost ratio is phenomenal
It is great!! I love the quality/value ratio of the tv. The blacks could be a little darker at the edges when it is showing a centered logo or movie scroll there is slittle bit of edge following illumination. Over all it is very versatile, 4hdmi ports, among others, multiple on-board services including YouTube. My only complaint is that the remote has already broke. I am trying to get a new one though
- shortmanflJun 06, 2012by
Only complaint is that I did not buy one years ago.
Easy to set up and a great picture . Tremendous value for the price. I also purchased a wall mount on EBay that came with a HDMI cable. My Vizio is now mounted to the wall.
- blackdog4040Apr 09, 2012by
Great TV at any price
An internet ready 1080 led/lcd for less that 900 just awesome. The pictures in extremely sharp and clear. Watch the Masters on it and it was like being there.