More items related to this product
Top Selling in Televisions
Great Prices on Televisions
- $2,978.00Trending at $3,997.00
- $1,993.00Trending at $2,049.52
- $3,955.00Trending at $4,997.00
- $3,199.99Trending at $3,299.00
- $1,859.52Trending at $2,695.98
- $2,035.00Trending at $2,138.94
- $220.35Trending at $224.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis 47" Vizio M470SL Flat-Panel TV provides the user with a good viewing experience by delivering picture with fine details. The model features 1920 x 1080 pixels display resolution and an aspect ratio of 16:09. This Vizio Flat-Panel TV offers HDTV definition with a native resolution of 1080p.
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- Family LineRazor
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size47"
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- WiFi ConnectionBuilt-in WiFi
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- On Mode Power58 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.2 W
- Number Of Speakers2
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- ijimmy_loApr 08, 2013by
Nice tv for the money.
This was our first Smart "Internet" TV and we were very disappointed to find out that we weren't able to surf the net with it. Sure, it has apps like Netflix, Hulu Plus, YouTube, Yahoo mail etc etc etc... but that's pretty much it. We have now went back to using our Ps3 for the Internet to the tv. Oh, and for some reason, the Netflix app for this tv sucks. It keeps dropping. We thought it was Netflix that was having problem or undergoing some kind of Maintenance. But when we called them and told them what was going on, the Netflix customer service asked us if we had a Vizio Smart tv and told us that they get a lot of calls about the Netflix app not working properly.
As for the TV itself. We notice that it takes a while for the pictures to come on once turned on. Sometimes it'll take about 10-15 seconds for the pictures to appear. Thought it was just our tv but we have a friend with the same tv that has the same problem. Once on, the picture is very nice and clear. What we like most and enjoy most is the sound. The sound on this tv is awesome. The surround sound really feels like you have a real surround sound in your living room.
As for the qwerty remote. Theres really not much to say about it other than its okay and comes in handy if you actually use it. We don't because we have a very nice universal remote that we use on all our devises already.Read full review
- mirrorimage318Feb 20, 2013by
Excellent quality for the price.
I purchased this TV for the size and app capability. I love the size and clarity of the picture. The Smart remote is a handy feature and very convenient. I use the provided apps on a daily basis and they work very well - I love the ability to stream in HD. I dislike that HuLu stutters every time, but that's a HuLu issue and not the TV. Netflix and Amazon never have a streaming issue and the apps are pretty user friendly. This TV is certainly an upgrade from the one it replaced in my home and I am very glad I took the plunge and made this purchase.
- thebigstallionApr 06, 2013by
great tv but you need something with a browser to really enjoy
This is a great TV with a great picture. Some drawbacks about it though are the ability to hook up ones computer. You can not use the hdmi on it and when you get the vga connector to hook to your computer it does not display a full picture. With my 32 inch I was able to do all of that. I still have to contact vizio about how I can correct that situation but otherwise it is a great tv. I am currently using it without cable, with an antenna and using the apps. One additional thing I would like to see in smart tv's is a browser. That way you would not need to hook up a computer or box that has one. Vizio does have a smartbox that does have a browser. Xbox also has one.
- luonguyen213320...Feb 02, 2013by
I like VISIO product... I owned two of them one 32" and this is 47"
I like VISIO more than LG, It is much better than Sony, Mitsubishi, and Hitachi I had before.
All feature are so easy to use and setup. I almost do not need the "User Guide" except I want to know more about the Red, Yellow, Green ... buttons on the remote control.
The TV is so light (not heavy) and consume much less power than I thought. Sound is so good as Surround sound!
Overall, I like VISIO product... I owned two of them one 32" and this is 47"
- larstar2uptApr 04, 2013by
I have come into the world of Smart TVs, and I love it.
Picture on Vizio is crisp and clear, features are great! Shipment was amazingly fast, and product was packaged well so as to prevent damage. Very nice experience and it was just what I wanted. Only disappointment is that it doesn't have an internet browser, but I have since found out that's normal for a smart TV. The widgets you can add are nice, and maybe in the future an internet browser will become available. All in all, I love the Vizio!