Vizio Razor M220VA 22" 1080p HD LED LCD Television
About this product
- DescriptionWith a contrast ratio of 20,000:1, the Vizio Razor LED M220VA 22-inch LCD television delivers the brightest white and the darkest black images. The 1080p Full HD feature of this Vizio 22-inch LED TV delivers crystal-clear images, for an amazing viewing experience. The sensors auto-adjust this Vizio LCD television’s brightness, producing vibrant crisp images in any lighting condition. Enter into a world of entertainment with this Vizio 22-inch LED TV that features the SRS TruSurround HD for a high-audio performance. Via an integrated USB port, you can enjoy picture, videos and movies on the big screen of this Vizio LCD television, from external devices. The 0.75-inch thin profile of the Vizio Razor LED M220VA TV will exquisitely complement your decor.
- Product Features
- Razor LED
Razor LED - VIZIO is the first to bring LED technology to smaller size LCD HDTVs! This mercury free, energy efficient, razor thin HDTV achieves a 20,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio giving you deeper blacks and brighter whites - 250 nits brightness.
- 1080p Full HD
Full 1080p high definition resolution gives you over 2 million pixels, making the clarity and detail of your picture razor sharp.
- Ambient lighting
Energy efficient sensors auto-adjust brightness for the perfect picture regardless of room conditions.
- Dynamic contrast ratio
20,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio delivers deeper blacks and brighter whites through contrast and dimensions.
- Mercury free
The display's backlight is environmentally-friendly due to the fact that LED edge lights do not utilize mercury, an environmentally harmful substance.
- Razor LED
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- Family LineRazor
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size22"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Response Time5 ms
- Viewing Angle170°
- Built-in TunerATSC,NTSC,QAM
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- Comb Filter3DYC / 3D Digital
- Brightness250 cd/m²°
- Dot Pitch0.248 mm
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- Output Color Depth16.7 Million colors
- On Mode Power22 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.4 W
- Energy StarEnergy Star Compliant
- Rear Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,HDMI x 2,RF x 1,USB Port
- Rear Output ConnectorsHeadphones,Optical Digital
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 3 Watt
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Height14.09 in.
- Width20.63 in.
- Depth2.27 in.
- Weight8.65 lbs
- Parental ControlV-Chip
- Room TypeBedroom,Children's Bedroom
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Additional FeaturesBuilt-In Speakers,Headphone Jack
Most relevant reviews
- bndc626May 29, 2013by
I made the decision to purchase mainly on features & flexibility
I rarely write reviews for things. But in this case I was asked, and so i am making an exception in this case. I have several different tech intrests, and I made the decision to purchase this mainly on the basis of product features and specifications, as well as flexibility, since i have both a desktop and laptop computers, both with hdmi. In fact, I purchased it as a replacement hdtv/monitor of the same size and resolution. I did some research before choosing, since it was a first experience with a Visio product, but I feel it is a good value.
- mnorvallsAug 20, 2010by
GREAT OTHER THAN SOUND
This LCD tv from Vizio is beautiful. Its so thin, and with its VESA standard 75mm X 75mm mounting holes it fits almost any smaller wall or ceiling mount. The picture quality is brilliant for a smaller HD tv. This is one of very few smaller sized screen tv's ive found that actually has TWO HDMI ports and is full HD (1080p). The only problem to me would be the sound quality, but with all the ports that this LCD tv has to offer, you don't need to use the built in speakers, you can plug in any high quality speakers. All in all, it's a Great smaller LED LCD tv worth the money.
- tdimomOct 09, 2011by
Awesome little TV. Perfect for my small home office.
I bought this TV for my small home office. The size is perfect, viewed from a 6ft distance. The TV has AWESOME picture clarity. The sound is great compared to the Toshiba and Sharp LCD TVs that I own... I use a speaker bar with each of those because the TV speakers have a very tinny sound. With this Vizio LED TV, even though I rarely have the volume higher than 20 (highest level is 100), the sound quality is good at all levels.
- shootingredx90Jan 11, 2011by
Second Vizio set
I would rate this set (Vizio 220VA)as excellent for the purpose we intend. This was bought to be used in the bedroom to replace an older, smaller set. Our primary TV is also a Vizio but of a much larger size. Picture quality seems great,the flat thin profile and light weight make it easy to mount on the bedroom wall.
An easily attached base can also be used to set it on top a cabinet if wall mounting is not desired. A wall mount is not included with the set but these are widely available at reasonable cost.
The only thing less than great about the set is the sound quality. It is acceptable but seems a bit "tinny" sounding to me. It can easily be connected to an outside sound system to overcome this shortcoming if desired. I will give it a little time to grow on me before I connect outside speakers.
The set itself is attractive and blends well with whatever setting it is in. Several options are provided for connecting the set to cable, antenna or auxiliary sources. On the side are ports for connecting an av source and for a USB device for viewing digital pictures.
To me, this seems to be a well thought out design and an excellent value.Read full review
- michaell8Jan 26, 2011by
Nice for the price
This is a very nice TV for the price. It is very light, sleek, thin, and contemporary and has a great picture. The remote is simple and easy to use and can stand on end for space. I use this TV as an extra in my living room so when guest over they can watch music videos instead of cramming in the kitchen or the family room. The size is perfect for small rooms, kitchens, or even large bathrooms. This would also be a great TV and light enough to take to the patio for outdoor viewing.