About this product
- DescriptionThe Vizio E260MV LCD HDTV illuminates according to your hand movements, all thanks to its touch sensitive controls. The 20000:1 dynamic contrast ratio of this Vizio 26-inch television enhances the black and the white level, for an outstanding picture performance. This Vizio LCD HDTV ensures a refined and crisp picture quality, with its 1080P Full HD. Integrated with SRS TruVolume, the Vizio E260MV HDTV produces a loud and stereo sound output. The ambient lighting feature of this Vizio 26-inch television automatically adjusts the pictures brightness according to the surrounding light condition. This Vizio LCD HDTV is a mercury free monitor, which consumes less power and is completely environment-friendly.
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- Family LineRazor
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size26"
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Viewing Angle160°
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- On Mode Power35.6 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.3 W
- Rear Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,D-Sub (RGB PC) x 1,HDMI x 2
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 5 Watt
- Audio TypeSurround
- Height17.14 in.
- Width26.04 in.
- Depth2.88 in.
- Weight13.97 lbs
- Room TypeBedroom,Children's Bedroom
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Additional FeaturesHeadphone Jack
Most relevant reviews
- poeticpoisonApr 08, 2013by
The perfect TV for all your viewing needs, plain and simple!
This TV is Bad A**! For the money, it's the best LED LCD TV you can buy. The true 1080p, 26" screen is perfect for everything. The picture is crisp and clear... with the proper source and connection of course. The built-in digital tuner is a super plus, and it picks up a lot of channels outside of my basic cable. The PC connection via HDMI cable is unacceptable, but I don't believe that to be the TV's fault. I chalk that one up to this ATi Radeon HD6670 video card I have (junk), because the HDMI picture is perfect on the PS3 and other devices. The image quality is excellent, none the less, through the built-in VGA interface and rivals the HDMI quality to be sure. After all, 1080p is 1080p... right? The features are plenty and the overall setup is a breeze with no tools required other than your hands. The sound is lacking any bass whatsoever, but it's a TV with two five watt speakers, what do you expect. Just the same, the speakers are loud and clear, and minimal volume is needed (less than +10 for me) to hear the TV from a good sitting distance. There are lots of ways to hook things up to this TV and near as I can tell, the only interface it's missing is a DVI interface, but who cares? Get an adapter! I paid $150 for mine (used, less than 6mo old) and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I looked around for months before I decided on this model. Most varieties out there in the 26" size only offer 720p resolution. This Vizio and one other Insignia model were the only 26" class LED TV offering a true 1080p native resolution. Even most of the 32" TVs were 720p. They say you can't really tell the difference, but if that's true, why make it different. For your money and peace of mind, go Vizio.Read full review
- holmegm1May 10, 2012by
Good TV for the money :)
Let's just say I wasn't an early adopter when it came to HD TV ... if I had a complaint about what I was watching, it was never "it's not big enough" nor was it "I really wish this were higher resolution" :) Nevertheless, the time had come for a new TV - the vertical hold was starting to go on our ancient tube TV, and even cable was starting to have dense menus with the channel lineups and such that were hard to read in low res. So while I still wasn't looking for a wall-covering monster, I went searching for a big (for us!) HD capable TV, that was reasonably priced and had reasonably good reviews. I found the Vizio Razor. What I like: -Setup was easy, being light and thin, all the connections were easily accessible and easy to figure out. -With the remote it is easy to switch between different video inputs. -The picture is bright and clear, and I must admit, widescreen and HD are nice :) I didn't miss them before, but I like having them now. Only annoyances so far are: -Takes awhile to start up - kind of like booting a computer. I'm not sure how long it takes compared to other similar TVs, and we are used to it now, but at first that took some getting used to. -The physical power button and menu (in other words when *not* using the remote) seem sluggish and difficult to use. Sometimes I just want to walk over and turn it off, ya know? Overall, a winner for us :)Read full review
- elselfDec 31, 2011by
Great Picture, Love the size and slim design, OK sound
The picture quality in digital is awesome, analog is Ok. The TV is very slim and light, easy to move and so simple to wall mount. The sound quality is lacking a little. There are several adjustments that can be made but it has a slight tinny sound even with the bass all the way up. Most of the setup must be done using the controls on the TV, not the remote. The remote is just for basic volume and channel changes. Overall I am very happy with the TV for the price I paid. I bought it for my garage, but would be great for a bedroom, bathroom or patio.
- kaloonzuSep 08, 2012by
Amazing piece of equipment, jump on any reasonable price.
This television, is, in a word, fantastic! The picture is crisp and clear, and can display colors far better than anything I've seen previously in a screen this size. Vizio's RAZOR LED LCD technology is top-notch, and it proves its worth here. One minor caveat to all this praise are the touch sensitive controls on the bottom left hand side of the TV; they don't always pick up input from your fingers, and your thumb is a no-go. However, you CAN access all the menu features from there, unlike many TV's nowadays. Plenty of inputs, from HDMI to old school composite, make this TV very versatile, and I use it for my Xbox, Cable, and my computer.
- dkinv3stDec 03, 2012by
As close to perfect you can get for the price.
This tv is excellent. It has more features than you find on most HDTVs and it did not cost any extra. The true 1080p is a big plus. I have read complaints about the sound but have not had any difficulties. Its a 26" TV with speakers in the back, so if its mounted flat against a wall or cabinet then obviously it will be more difficult to hear. Overall, I am very pleased with this product, I'm glad I chose Vizio above others. The quality together with the price made this purchase a no-brainer.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $1,599.00Trending at $2,395.98
- $1,695.52Trending at $1,997.00
- $4,799.00Trending at $5,997.00
- $2,648.95Trending at $2,997.00
- $5,999.99Trending at $7,998.00
- $6,079.52Trending at $9,997.00
- $3,492.95Trending at $3,997.00