All listings for this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $2,829.52Trending at $3,997.00
- $1,750.00Trending at $2,895.98
- $1,742.95Trending at $1,897.99
- $1,497.52Trending at $1,797.00
- $1,839.52Trending at $1,879.00
- $3,578.00Trending at $3,753.73
- $4,899.00Trending at $7,997.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultra thin Vizio E220VA TV is sure to enhance your home décor. Get the slim and beautiful Vizio E220VA TV that features 1080p Full HD with Razor LED backlighting for excellent clarity. The built-in ambient light sensing technology of this Vizio LED TV adjusts backlight levels based on its surroundings to deliver a balanced picture. Experience audio like never before with this Vizio TV that features SRS TruVolume and SRS TruSurroundHD. For a full cinematic experience, the Vizio E220VA TV features 2 HDMI ports that allow you to connect your home theater setup and Blu-ray Player. By owning this eco-friendly Vizio LED TV, you will be doing your bit to conserve energy and the environment. You can also enjoy a slideshow of your friends via the USB Drive of this Vizio TV.
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- Family LineRazor
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size22"
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Viewing Angle170°
- Built-in TunerATSC
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- Supported File FormatsMPEG2
- On Mode Power22.2 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.38 W
- Front Input ConnectorsComposite x 1,USB Port
- Rear Input ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1,Component x 1,Composite x 1,HDMI x 2,RF x 1
- Rear Output ConnectorsComponent x 1,HDMI x 2,RF x 1
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 3 Watt
- Audio TypeSurround
- Height14.1 in.
- Width20.6 in.
- Depth5 in.
- Weight7.6 lbs
- Parental ControlV-Chip
- Room TypeBedroom,Children's Bedroom
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Additional FeaturesHeadphone Jack
Most relevant reviews
- walhalla_dudeMay 20, 2012by
Sweetest Little 22" flat screen on the market !!
I purchased my Vizio Razor 22" TV as a 'Refurbished' unit to replace my bedroom tv. It has the easy set up guide and also a sleep timer. I have not found any faults with this flat screen TV, other then the viewing picture has to be seen from a direct line of sight and you need to adjust it to be viewed from the position you are at. It's smaller , lighter size makes it an ideal TV for the bedroom, on the top of any size dresser (JMO). The value was great as I said it was a refurbished unit but it was said to be a 'Return' and as such it was carefully inspected (again). I liked the fact of that along with a discounted price. Any little marks on the body of it are not even a problem at that price ($125.00)
- war1puckJul 20, 2012by
It is almost a scaled down vesion a V320, PC @1080 A+
This guy actually works better than its big brother the Visio V320. RGB is not an option using either V320 or E220 remotes. Can be used with buttons on monitor only. PC works fine with HDMI inputs,(2)with audio thru TV's speakers. She does not want a PC in the bedroom. I guess I will be getting another for the PC. I am using a RCA 1450B antenna for OTA and receive all local channels and a couple analog channels from that country south of here. Gap Tooth's teeth glisten and I can see the bristles Leno's chin. Perfect audio and video size for small to medium size bedroom Location North of CaNanda
- ok4utonvJun 26, 2012by
My 17 year old 19" Sanyo TV is better and still works!
I've had a Sanyo 19" color TV since 1995. It was my first real TV that I purchased when I was in college. That TV has been through the ringer. It's been moved around so much and it suffered through a fire and smoke damage. I even lost my remote through this. Since then the buttons to access the menu, power, and other options have been broken due to the amount of moving it's been through. With no remote and it being cracked I had to resort to another TV. I don't need a big TV for my room and I didn't want to come out of my pocket because TV's are very expensive. The kind of TV I had back then cost a whole lot more than what I purchased and this was before the flat panel and flat screen TV's came out. Anyway, I get this TV and really isn't impressed. The picture is blurry because I don't have an outlet to put my HDMI cable to. I don't like the fact that if I want to know what time it is it's nowhere to be found but I can set the time and date. What's the point? My original 19" looks bigger than this. This 22" Vizio is really tiny. I guess if I had a cable box-which I was suppose to get-then maybe the quality would be better. Otherwise it's just something that you could put in a kitchen or a bathroom. Not a bedroom.Read full review
- wlous2012May 04, 2012by
Light, great travel size, and produces clear beautiful picture. Great item!
Vizio Razor E22 is suited for family viewing as well for traveling purposes, weather it be for traveling in a camper (older models might not have plugin outlets, just buy a convertible outlet at Pepboys) or for migrating from one room to another. this is also a awesome PC display which can easily replace a desktop monitor and still produce clear picture. light, easy to setup, and worth the price. hands down by far its a grab and one purchase you wont regret.
- pashrootOct 14, 2012by
Excellent budget set, especially for a bedroom. Money well spent!
I bought this TV because I needed to upgrade to something well.. up to date. I've been using CRT tube sets far long enough and as videogame consoles continue to advance, they're starting to not look so good on 4:3 AR TV sets nowadays. That and just about everything seems to be in widescreen now. I got sick of the black bars and I was on a budget, so I bought this set refurbished from an eBay seller. The black levels are excellent on this set and the sound isn't too bad either. My only real beef with it is the remote. It feels quite cheap and you have to press pretty hard on the buttons for it to work.