More items related to this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $2,399.00Trending at $2,997.00
- $1,875.00Trending at $1,899.00
- $3,027.00Trending at $3,297.00
- $7,899.52Trending at $10,795.98
- $2,595.52Trending at $2,661.97
- $3,139.52Trending at $3,997.00
- $4,693.95Trending at $4,769.50
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy a theater-like experience with the widescreen, 32-inch Vizio M320NV LCD HDTV. You can watch your favorite programs and movies in full HD 1080p with this Vizio LCD television, which enhances the picture quality. With a contrast ratio of 100000:1, this LCD HDTV presents sharp colors. With SRS TruSurround HD and SRS TruVolume technology, his Vizio LCD television delivers clear audio to complement the video. The auto-adjust brightness feature in the Vizio M320NV senses ambient light conditions to provide a perfectly illuminated screen.
- Product Features
- Razor LED
VIZIO is the first to bring LED technology to smaller size LCD HDTVs! This energy efficient, razor thin HDTV achieves a 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio giving you deeper blacks and brighter whites - 450 nits brightness.
- Ambient lighting
Energy efficient sensors auto-adjust brightness for the perfect picture regardless of room conditions.
- SRS TruSurround HD
It delivers immersive virtual high definition surround sound.
- ECO HD
ECO HD exceeds the Energy Star 4.0 Guidelines to reduce energy consumption and save you money on your utility bills while limiting the impact on your planet.
- Dynamic contrast ratio
100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio delivers deeper blacks and brighter whites through contrast and dimensions.
- Mercury free
The display's backlight is environmentally-friendly due to the fact that LED edge lights do not utilize mercury, an environmentally harmful substance.
- Razor LED
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size32"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Response Time5 ms
- Contrast Ratio100000:1
- Viewing Angle178°
- Built-in TunerATSC,NTSC,QAM
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- Brightness450 cd/m²°
- Dot Pitch0.426 mm
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- On Mode Power52 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.3 W
- Energy StarEnergy Star Compliant
- Front Input ConnectorsHDMI x 1,USB Port
- Rear Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,D-Sub (RGB PC) x 1,HDMI x 2,RF x 1
- Rear Output ConnectorsCoaxial Digital
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Height20.07 in.
- Width31.63 in.
- Depth1.69 in.
- Weight23.15 lbs
- Parental ControlV-Chip
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Universal
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- rhar4935Dec 05, 2010by
Excellent picture , beautiful attractive shape and light weigt. This piece of art can be connected to your home theatre, DVD, sattelite or cable system and computer all in one time.It is worth the money. When you watch tv it looks like you are looking in a sharp clear clean mirror.At night the picture is as sharp as in the day time. The tv picks up the perfect ambient light and gives you the best picture ever .I am looking to buy another 5 of those tvs . A 55 inch for my living room to replace the LCD one, and 2 of the 32 inches for my kids to replace their old ones in their condo and another two for the waiting rooms in my clinic. I strongly advice this tv for anyone who is looking for a tv with a graet picture that never experienced before.Buy it with confidence. I am a very picky person when it comes to electronics. I am not here to waste my time in writing something to please the manufacturer. I am very much pleased and impressed with this new technology that I could not keep my mouth shut. Go ahead and get one with confidence and take my word for it. Ramzi Read full review
- willz71Feb 21, 2011by
Absolutely fantastic picture.. No comparison with the other LCD or Plasma I have in other rooms. Easy set up.. LED technology rules.. I wouldnt consider buying another flat screen without it..
- 1010156714@dele...Mar 05, 2011by
The t.v seems to have some sort of glitch that blinks
The tv has like a glitch that happins throughout watching but not to bad to the point where it messes up the show just makes me kinda mad that my junk t.v. didn't even do it... And people get these t.v.'s/ blue ray players for free after hooking up verison t.v. and internet?? I feel like I'm probly getting laphed at and ya thats all I've realy got to say.. And I dont want to send it back and you guy's tell me nothings wrong with it and charge me more??
- j93728Jul 21, 2012by
GOOD DEAL AND SHIPPED QUICK
I USE IT FOR PC MONITOR MAINLY IT HAS GREAT PICTURE AND JUST THE PERFECT SIZE AND I LIKE VIZIO I THINK YOU GET THE MOST FOR THE MONEY WITH THEM
- thebigdog12Jun 18, 2011by
GREAT TV!!!!!!! VERY GOOD PICTURE!!!!!!!
Great TV with GREAT Picture!!!!!! I would Buy again if I want another 32 inch TV!!!! sound is ok but not to bad.