More items related to this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $3,148.95Trending at $3,997.00
- $2,800.00Trending at $2,997.00
- $3,027.00Trending at $3,058.95
- $6,299.99Trending at $6,998.00
- $5,994.95Trending at $9,997.00
- $4,694.00Trending at $4,755.00
- $2,188.95Trending at $3,753.40
About this product
- DescriptionEven when watching fast-moving images, such as with sporting events or action movies, viewers will experience sharp picture quality, vivid contrasts, and no image distortion with the Vizio E552VLE LCD TV. Images on this 55-inch LCD TV are displayed with extraordinary clarity and have rich, bold colors. Cinema-like sound and a powerful audio experience are produced with the dual 15-watt built-in speakers. The Vizio E552VLE LCD TV features full HD 1080p resolution and an aspect ratio of 16:9. Built-in Wi-Fi gives the user full Internet capabilities, and this Vizio Internet TV has Smart TV features with access to social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. Users have entertainment at their fingertips, with Internet applications including Netflix, Pandora, and Hulu Plus. With the stand, this Vizio Internet TV weighs 76.1 lbs, and is 13.2 inches deep, 52.1 inches wide and 34.4 inches high. Television viewing is redefined with this 55-inch LCD TV. The Vizio E552VLE LCD TV is an ideal centerpiece for any home theater system.
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size55"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- WiFi ConnectionWiFi Ready
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps,Internet Browsing
- Viewing Angle178°
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- Brightness500 cd/m²°
- On Mode Power104.4 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.3 W
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Additional FeaturesInternet Apps and Widgets,Wi-Fi Enabled
Most relevant reviews
- plcd22Sep 13, 2013by
Great entry level Smart HDTV
this is a great starter HD Smart TV. It has all the features that you would expect in a smart tv except for DLNA support from other devices to the TV. The TV itself has a "media" app that will (very slowly and inconsistently) find other devices, like computers or mobile phones. Once found and browsed to your media content it may or may not actually play the media from other devices, but when it works it is great and a really neat feature. It also has a youtube app that mostly works pretty good and can even be linked to your mobile phone so that you can search youtube and then send the image to the TV. but those two options are all you have as far as the DLNA goes. If you have an app on your phone like iMediashare (iPhone) that is supposed to link to the TV, this Vizio doesn't work with it. The sound quality isn't the greatest, but I have mine hooked into my surround sound system so this isn't an issue. But even without the surround system it still is usable and will work fine for most people. bottom line this is a great starter Smart TV for someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of money (got mine for $410) and doesn't need all the "extra" conveniences. Read full review
- okechukwueJun 16, 2014by
I really like this TV. It was an overall good buy for me.
Very Nice TV. Good picture quality and sound. The menu is very easy to work with. I also like the addition alternatives like web/Ethernet connection. yahoo, Netflix, and more. It gives you everything you need to keep up with media technology at your finger tips. Only down side is the VIZIO logo stays on 24/7, which creeps me out. And I don't know how much energy that feature alone eats up. But I assume very insignificant to little.
- jackie92465Apr 09, 2013by
A very product for the money, I am overall very satisfied
This is a great LCD for the money. It is a smart tv with wifi and I use this all the time with netflix. This is a LCD, not an LED, as an LED is much thinner and more clean and streamlined in appearance. That is the only thing that I dislike about this 55" LCD, is it is too bulky and the bezel is to big and busy looking. I bought this TV for the Vizio name brand and the value for the dollar for a smart tv, which wasn't matched when doing my research. It's color and many features and very good picture quality makes this a great buy!!
- ptr0463Jan 05, 2014by
Great quality for the price.
Needed a new TV since we were still using a projection TV and shopped around online for used ones at a decent price. So far there's nothing that I can say I dislike about the tv but I do love all of the option to hook up different types of inputs. For the price difference between the top end units and this one it was well worth it.
- lennygrtMar 03, 2013by
Very pleased with this purchase, No regrets and would do it again.
The TV came in just a few days, and was very well packaged. Looked to me like it was never opened. We did not get a manual, but that was not promised. My opinion is these may be outdated models sold at a discount once a newer model is available. Not a mark on it, and it functions perfectly. For the price it was a very good buy. Would recommend it to anyone.