More items related to this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $2,999.52Trending at $3,068.95
- $7,899.52Trending at $10,795.98
- $5,779.52Trending at $5,938.95
- $552.44Trending at $574.98
- $1,499.00Trending at $2,297.00
- $1,649.52Trending at $2,447.00
- $1,957.00Trending at $2,797.00
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy razor sharp images with the 1080p Full HD resolution and over 2 million pixels of the Vizio E470VLE television. The 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio of this Vizio LCD television gives it its awesome clarity. Take up your viewing pleasure to a higher level with the 120Hz Refresh Rate of this Vizio HDTV which gives you blur-free, crisp images even in fast-action movies or sports. Get immersed in the high definition surround sound you get with the SRS TruSurround HD technology of the Vizio E470VLE. Save money and planet with the ECO HD feature of this Energy Star-qualified Vizio LCD television. The digital ambient light sensor of this Vizio HDTV adjusts its brightness settings so as to give you fabulous picture quality no matter what the surrounding light conditions are.
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size47"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Viewing Angle178°
- Built-in TunerATSC
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- On Mode Power83.2 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.4 W
- Front Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,HDMI x 2
- Rear Input ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1,Component x 1,Composite x 1,HDMI x 2,RF x 1,RGBHV (BNC) x 1
- Rear Output ConnectorsHeadphones
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Height28.4 in.
- Width44.7 in.
- Depth3.7 in.
- Weight37.5 lbs
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- bateman9870Sep 02, 2012by
Amazing picture but it died 30 days after purchase
I bought this set because I needed a new one, and with football season starting up I wanted to see it in all it's glory rather than on a smaller screen or having to go to a bar. A new set like this is a $950.00 retail item and is a bit out of my budget. The refurbished looked like a good deal and I saw the average bidding win price was around $400.00. I began bidding and won for $400.00. The picture is amazing, especially if you have HD channels or an HDMI input. It also has a RGB/VGA input so I could connect my laptop to it and edit photos at 47". Awesome. The set comes with a 30 day warranty and that's good because mine died after 31 days. I will DEFINITELY buy the Square Deal warranty offered by eBay so if this one breaks in 32 days I won't be out of luck . Keep in mind this was a refurbished item. I previously owned a new 32" VIZIO that has lasted me for 5 years and is still as clear as the day I bought it so I stand by the quality. Overall this is an awesome TV and I highly recommend the VIZIO brand as it is made in the USA. Unless the new one fails on me as quickly as did the previous one, I would have no reservations recommending this product to others. I gave a 4/5 rating simply because the set died so soon. Please keep in mind this was NOT a brand new set it was refurbished so I am not totally shocked that it died. It happens. Read full review
- jhuffstutlarJan 04, 2014by
One year and half later and still very happy with my VIZIO TV!
I purchased this TV in May of 2012 and very happy with it. My only issue is the sound/speakers. Finally after a year I purchased a Vizio sound bar and what a difference that has made. With the sound bar I can hear every sound from talking to the music in the background. The sound bar made everything so crystal clear. I am thrilled to death and love my Vizio electronics!!
- jvajjm750May 10, 2012by
Good buy for the money.
TV has been as advertised so far. It is a nice clear picture and has some nice features. Sound from the TV could certainly be better. Think I am going to have to invest in a sound bar. Have some issues with the remote. Keep replacing batteries and still not terribly responsive. Overall, I am pleased with the purchase.
- scfirefighter63Nov 03, 2012by
Great for the money
Great TV for the money. I really am enjoying it. The picture is great and it was very easy to set up. I would suggest it to all my friends. I use it to watch videos off my computer also and it works great for that. I do hook my sound from my computer up through my receiver instead of my TV. The sound is better that way I think.
- minoqua51Nov 15, 2011by
High quality electronics , super price, free ship, and exceptional seller!
I am very pleased with the purchase of this item,and even more pleased with the seller and customer service . The color,clarity and HDTV capabilities for the 47" size of this item is astounding.Also impressive is the ease of setup, and clear concise instructions for even the average person who may be intimidated by todays electronics installation. The final cost and free shipping was an incredible bottom line of almost half of retail,a definate plus in todays economy. All in all this was a very positive experience for a "first time electronics purchase" on EBAY.I highly recommend both this product and seller.