More items related to this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $2,999.52Trending at $3,089.52
- $7,899.52Trending at $10,795.98
- $1,499.00Trending at $2,297.00
- $2,840.95Trending at $2,997.99
- $1,957.00Trending at $2,797.00
- $1,950.00Trending at $2,198.00
- $2,399.52Trending at $2,997.00
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy razor sharp images with the 1080p Full HD resolution and over 2 million pixels of the Vizio E470VL LCD television. The 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio of this Vizio LCD television gives it its awesome clarity. Take up your viewing pleasure to a higher level with the 120Hz Refresh Rate of this Vizio HDTV which gives you blur-free, crisp images even in fast-action movies or sports. Get immersed in the high definition surround sound you get with the SRS TruSurround HD technology of the Vizio E470VL. Save money and the planet with the ECO HD feature of this Energy Star-qualified Vizio LCD television. The digital ambient light sensor of this Vizio HDTV adjusts its brightness settings so as to give you fabulous picture quality no matter what the surrounding lighting conditions are.
- Product Features
- Full 1080p HD
Full 1080p high definition resolution gives you over 2 million pixels, making the clarity and detail of your picture razor sharp.
Full high definition resolution gives you razor sharp clarity, crisp and clear images and an absolutely amazing viewing experience.
- SRS TruSurround HD
It delivers immersive virtual high definition surround sound.
- Dynamic contrast ratio
100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio delivers deeper blacks and brighter whites through contrast and dimensions.
- Ambient lighting
Energy efficient sensors auto-adjust brightness for the perfect picture regardless of room conditions.
- SRS TruVolume
It limits volume inconsistencies between programming.
- Full 1080p HD
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size47"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Refresh Rate120 Hz
- Response Time5 ms
- Viewing Angle178°
- Built-in TunerNTSC
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- Comb Filter3DYC / 3D Digital
- Brightness500 cd/m²°
- Adjustable Color TemperatureWith Adjustable Color Temperature
- Dot Pitch0.542 mm
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- Output Color Depth1.06 Million colors
- On Mode Power83.2 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.4 W
- Rear Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,D-Sub (RGB PC) x 1,HDMI x 3,RF x 1
- Rear Output ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1,Optical Digital
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- MTS StereoSAP / MTS Stereo
- Height28.44 in.
- Width44.65 in.
- Depth3.66 in.
- Weight39.68 lbs
- Parental ControlV-Chip
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Universal
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- owulaxMay 02, 2012by
Glad I took the time to research...Vizio 47" came out on top!
Excellent HDTV for the price. After 5 months of researching online, in stores, reviews, I could not find a LCD that was statistically rated as high or the same rank as the Vizio 47". The price was perfect. Why spend more money on a 'name' brand when the features were the same? Some reviews state that the sound on the LCD alone is not great, but if you are not into a head throbbing bass, the sound is pretty good. I was surprised that the sound was so good as I expected to hookup my surround sound immediately. I kept the tv sound on for a few days for cable tv, but when I wanted HD movies I hooked up surround. Yes, it is superior for movies. The picture is beyond belief, it's as real as it can get. Some said there is the soap opera effect, but I have not seen that. Perhaps it is the location where they placed the LCD? Have I noticed more black levels? No...maybe it is where I have my LCD positioned. Did I have to change settings? Some I did, such as audio output, but overall, not much tweaking needed. Plugged it in, hooked up with 2 HDMI cables, cable coax and was good to go. Those who say the lighted logo bothers them, well, those people are too picky. I don't even notice it. Only thing that is an annoyance is that the TV does not fully turn off, you have to unplug it from the wall--the Vizio logo does turn amber color, so it will not bother you-see update below on this issue. As I said, you cannot beat the price, the picture, or the quality of this LCD. Glad I took the time to research, I am pleased I purchased the Vizio 47". UPDATE 10/12-lo and behold, I located a dimmer switch for the logo under panel settings. No need to unplug from wall.Logo is noticeable now (wasn't an issue anyway). Read full review
- athalya0z49May 07, 2012by
Over all good but...
Personally I do love this modle and its overall proformance. The quality is really great and the color just perfect. However, I did discover once flaw. I have a mode control button malfunctioning. I didcovered it when I installed my DVD player. The button sticks and I have to use a knife to pry it out of continious select mode. Ol well can't always get what you want. I have to use the remote to get it to work properly.
- nyceclosetApr 27, 2012by
Great price. Great picture. Can not go wrong with this purchase.
For the price of this TV you can't go wrong. I actually did some research before making the purchase as I had not heard of Vizio. Picture quality is amazing. Brought this TV specifically for my XBOX 360 and along with an HDMI wire the graphics are awesome. And for less than $450 you can't go wrong. Handles movies very good, have started using Netflix alot once I got this TV. Nice black stylish look aswell, very thin and light.
- arumph127127Jan 10, 2011by
Who cares if Blacks aren't Black?
Blacks certainly could be Blacker, and the speakers could Speak-up better, but all things being said, you will not be disappointed with this set. After you turn off the Ambient light sensor (and you absolutely must turn it off and leave it off) then you will be ready for Prime Time. Select from 1 of 8 different pre-set Picture Modes or season to your own taste. Most who are considering this type of purchase, already have a sound system which would be used in the event they really want to feel what they are seeing! This means that for listening to your local news, or Oprah, the TV speakers will do just fine. So just pop in a DVD or BRD if you prefer, crank up the 6.1 surround sound, and I guarantee you, that after about 5min. of watching something like Transformers or Avatar, you will completely forget about how Black the Blacks aren’t. The colors are Killer. I just watched Auburn spank Oregon (BCS) I’m telling you, the picture don’t leave much to be desired. Buy with confidence, got mine from EBAY 470$ like new. Read full review
- dcknsn1Jan 03, 2012by
Best TV I have ever watched!
We've been enjoying our new TV for several weeks now, and I can honestly say that this TV has the *best* picture I have ever seen. The sharpness and contrast is awesome. Football games just jump out at you, with no blurring at all. Even my wife can't believe how awesome the picture is, and she used to say she couldn't see the difference between high def and standard def on our projection tv!