More items related to this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $3,049.52Trending at $3,497.00
- $7,899.52Trending at $10,795.98
- $6,299.99Trending at $6,998.00
- $5,999.00Trending at $9,997.00
- $2,299.00Trending at $3,488.88
- $4,699.52Trending at $4,767.26
- $1,599.99Trending at $1,997.00
About this product
- DescriptionFor an enhanced viewing experience, the Vizio E422VLE offers a high definition display with high contrast, quick refresh rate, high definition sound, and Internet capabilities. This Vizio 42-inch TV gives user’s access to Vizio Internet Apps to stream content directly to the TV through Wi-Fi Internet access. Images on the HD LCD Internet TV have a high resolution for a sharp display as well. The 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio of the Vizio 42-inch TV ensures greater contrast between the dark and light colors on the screen for a bold display. With a 120 Hz refresh rate, the HD LCD Internet TV can display fast-moving images smoothly and fluidly. This eliminates the jerkiness or lag that is commonly seen when watching action movies or playing video games. The SRS StudioSound HD audio on the Vizio E422VLE allows users to experience high definition sound to go along with the high definition display. The ambient light sensing technology on the Vizio 42-inch TV allows the display to adjust brightness and contrast depending on the amount of light in the room. This feature helps the TV exceed the Energy Star 5.3 guidelines.
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- SeriesE Series
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size42"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- WiFi ConnectionBuilt-in WiFi
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps,Internet Browsing
- Refresh Rate120 Hz
- Response Time5 ms
- Viewing Angle178°
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- On Mode Power71.5 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.3 W
- Audio TypeSurround
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- missedacutMar 05, 2013by
A good entertainment investment for the money.
I needed a replacement HD TV for an LG that fizzled. After doing a reasonable amount of research, the Vizio came back as a top value for the money. I went from a plasma to an LCD and was concerned about the picture quality. I'm happy to report that the difference in picture is minimal. Maybe there's a bigger difference on a larger screen, but we're very happy with the picture this 42" television provides. The "smart" features are easy to access and relatively intuitive. It's been a great purchase, especially for the money.
- anewu25Nov 12, 2012by
Great Space Saver compaired to a 300 plus lb tv & enjoying my first lcd.
So far it's a great tv. I bought it because of the deal it was going for in the auction. I was just planning on looking at them but bought it instead. My regular tv had just broken & I got one for free on Craigslist. The free tv I got was huge (300lbs or more) & took up lots of space. Was looking at the flat screens to see about mounting them on the wall and getting rid of that bigass 300lb plus tv. A week or so after I got this tv I thougt there was a problem with the sound. I informed the seller and they were on it right away. They sent me a return label and informed me that upon arrival of the tv I had they would send me another one within 24 hrs. Turns out just before I was going to return it a friend of mine was over. I told him about the sound not coming on or it sounding faded. He told me he has had a Vizio for the last 6 years and sometimes had the same issue too. He told me it has to do with the cable signal coming into the tv and the problem is not with the actual tv itself. With him telling me that I didn't return it. It hasn't done it again since. Except for when I tryed out Rhapsody. The sound seemed like it would fade in and out a little. Other then that it has been a great (First LCD T.V.) flat screen tv. Now I just need to take the time to mount it on the wall. Really glad I bought it and very happy with the price I got it for. Hope it lasts as long as that sony crt tv I had before the free one on CL. Read full review
- gtrdave1Dec 03, 2012by
Great value and good picture quality for a lower priced high def TV
Great TV. Works great and love the high definition. After you set up some custom color and screen settings I think it comes close to the quality of my $1,000 Toshiba Regza when viewing high definition. The only downfall is that for non high definition viewing it blocks out about 8 inches on each side to make it a square box. The only options are to stretch the screen with Panoramic, Zoom, or Wide viewing for regular resolution to fill the screen. However Netflix is very efficient compared to our Sony Blu-ray player Wifi and better than the Wii Wifi Netflix too. Much faster and the picture quality is great. HD DVD's look great with our HDMI connection to HD DVD player. We are currently using this in our bedroom and don't have a cable box or high definition cable. I still think it looks great. I'm considering getting another cable box to start watching TV in HD with full screen attributes. Great TV for the money. Highly recommended. Read full review
- benedict7051Jan 16, 2013by
Vizio 42 inch WiFi 120 hertz a lot of TV for the money
This TV has a excellent picture and is very easy to set up,motion blur is very minimal due to the 120 hertz response time,and colors are vibrant without being overboard.The internet apps need more choices and a way to truely browse . My only problem with the TV was the remote which showed up DOA but a quick stop at walmart and a vizio 3 function generic remote fixed that problem working right out of the package with no need to program. The price for a TV with all of these attributes is nothing short of fantastic.
- 45carrietylerOct 11, 2012by
I absolutely love this TV! Very nice item.
I bought this TV to replace our old non-HD TV. It has SUCH a beautiful picture with a lot of viewing options. We are a movie watching family, so this TV is working out perfectly. The remote acts a little squirrely at times,but it's nothing major. Yes, I would absolutely purchase this product again! I've received many compliments on this TV. We are very happy!!