Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $1,648.00Trending at $2,147.00
- $6,699.99Trending at $6,999.99
- $7,200.00Trending at $7,498.50
- $4,797.52Trending at $5,997.00
- $1,934.99Trending at $2,496.99
- $1,499.00Trending at $1,997.00
- $2,649.95Trending at $2,996.99
About this product
- DescriptionGet high-definition web entertainment with the Vizio E422VL 42-inch LCD TV, which offers an outstanding viewing experience. With a 1080p resolution, this Vizio HDTV displays eye-catching full HD images. For high-definition sound effects, the Vizio E422VL includes the SRS StudioSound HD and SRS TruVolume technologies. Incorporating VIZIO Internet Apps with Wi-Fi, this 42-inch LCD TV allows you to access NetFlix, Hulu Plus, Pandora, and other movie and video websites. The 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio of this Vizio HDTV enhances every scene in a movie with deep blacks and bright whites. Using HDMI and USB ports, you can pair the Vizio E422VL with digital cameras, laptops, home theater systems, smartphones, and CD/DVD players, ensuring an enjoyable home theater experience.
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size42"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- WiFi ConnectionBuilt-in WiFi
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps
- Viewing Angle178°
- Built-in TunerATSC,NTSC,QAM
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- On Mode Power77.9 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.3 W
- Front Input ConnectorsHDMI x 1,USB Port
- Rear Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,HDMI x 2,RF x 1
- Rear Output ConnectorsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,HDMI x 1,RF x 1,RGB (D-Sub) x 1
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Height26 in.
- Width25.9 in.
- Depth3.5 in.
- Weight31 lbs
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Additional FeaturesWi-Fi Enabled
Most relevant reviews
- jeddie6May 28, 2013by
Not the best, but still an awsome product
I had a HAIER 39" LCD that burned out on me. I ended up getting this VIZIO for a great steal. I tell you. I LOVE IT. Only things I don't like about it is the fact you can't browse the web on it and it is not DLNA compatible. Which balances out because all my favorite apps are on it. Great picture, audio is killing compared to the audio that the Haier had. Only problem I had with it is that it froze on me once using one of the apps, I think it was youtube. All In All, Great buy. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good tv.
- 6masonsifAug 01, 2012by
Good value for the money, performs better than most high end tv's
This model Vizio has great picture quality and sound. The wifi is pretty fast for a TV and easy to set up. The downside is you can't actually surf the web on it, at least not this model. There are plenty of apps in the Yahoo app store and many are free. Sadly the only Internet you get is through those apps. All in all a great buy for the price and I wouldn't hesitate to buy another.
- mmh-ciscoMar 09, 2012by
42" Vizio TV was a great value for all the features plus a clear picture.
The picture is very clear and the TV is exactly as described. It was easy to connect and looks great on a 47" TV table. For all the features that it has, it is well worth the money. As a matter of fact, it was a great value. I am very happy with the Vizio 42" TV and would recommend it to others.
- edhscbr11xxMar 02, 2012by
Overall very good deal on a very good tv
1st I also own a Samsung 8000series tv so my review is kind of versus that. The Vizio is a nice tv, picture is ok, and it has some very nice futures. Problems = none so far. It is in the den were it's used as a 2nd tv, I like it in there because of the wireless feature it has. I also have an X-Box hooked up and with the 240htz there are no stop frames. The user manual could be a little clearer but I have gotten through it so far. Got it for a great price Overall very good deal on a very good tv.
- 0ffda81d6bd6799...Jun 24, 2012by
42" 1080p HD LCD Internet TV = Happy Dad!
Outstanding Condition, Perfect. Have a Vizio in every room, excellent TV!! Awesome Picture Quality, all the Internet features, can't ask for more than that. To win in eBay Auction for half the retail, Great Value, Happy Dad.