More items related to this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $3,049.52Trending at $3,497.00
- $7,899.52Trending at $10,795.98
- $6,299.99Trending at $6,998.00
- $5,999.00Trending at $9,997.00
- $2,299.00Trending at $3,488.88
- $4,699.52Trending at $4,767.26
- $1,599.99Trending at $1,997.00
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy excellent picture quality and great audio quality with the Vizio E390VL television. Featuring 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, this Vizio 39-inch television gives you deeper blacks and brighter whites. Thanks ti its The Full 1080p High Definition resolution of this HD LCD television delivers razor sharp clarity and picture detail. Moreover, this Vizio 39-inch television utilizes the built-in ambient light sensing technology to adjust the backlight levels to the brightness of its surroundings. To complement the amazing video quality, this Vizio 39-inch television boasts of SRS StudioSound HD for a crisp and clear audio. What’s more, you also get to do your bit for the environment as the Vizio E390VL HD LCD television is ENERGY STAR-qualified and keeps your carbon footprints in check.
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- SeriesE Series
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size39"
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Contrast Ratio10000:1
- Viewing Angle178°
- Screen TypeFlat Screen
- Built-in TunerNTSC
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- On Mode Power64.9 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.3 W
- Rear Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,HDMI x 2,USB Port
- Number Of Speakers2
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Height24.1 in.
- Width37.4 in.
- Depth4.3 in.
- Weight23.3 lbs
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- quintessent_alApr 24, 2013by
Quality and features makes no LED no problem.
This Vizio E390VL 39" 1080p HD LCD TV is not LED backlit. What does that mean to me? It means a 39" 1080p with a great picture and features, from a major manufacturer, at a very reasonable cost. The distinction the human eye is able to make between CCFL backlighting and LED is not nearly as noticeable as the difference in cost. When one sees a difference in picture quality, many different technologies are in play. Pros: Clear, vivid picture. Ambient light sensor adjusts picture to room brightness. TruSound keeps volume at a constant level. Some high-end features in a low cost set. Cons: No equalizer based audio settings -- cannot adjust bass, treble, etc. Not much connectivity -- only 2 HDMI. Compare this TV to similar models by Sharp and Westinghouse, etc. and you will see the advantage of going with Vizio. However, when comparing models for this size and price range, take note of this: for an average of $70 more, there are a lot of nice sets offering 120Hz refresh rate. This is better technology worth paying for. Read full review
- harryhereFeb 09, 2013by
My old(er) television fritzed out on me just days before Christmas. I jumped onto EBAY after checking similar products in local stores and realized there was no way to make the purchase. After bidding on several others, this one came up so I put in a bid, then presumed it would never happen. Needless to say, it won the (Christmas) Day. Picture is great, has more options than someone my age will ever figure out, and my far better half is happy. For what more could an old(er) guy ask?
- keyesthomasNov 10, 2012by
So far, this was a great buy.
The only problem I have with this TV is the picture color washes out when viewed at an angle. Fortunately it is used in a bedroom where this is only a small issue. Otherwise for the price, it was a good purchase, so far. I did not purchase an extended warranty, so only time will tell. I have had a 42" VIZIO TV in our family room that has performed well for several years, and it does not have the viewing problem this one does.
- bigpole69Sep 25, 2012by
The VISIO E390VL tv has a great picture and is easy to use it functions.
The VISIO E390VL 39" tv has a crisp picture quality with several easy to use functions and the price is very economical for the quality.
- idahocowboy01Nov 23, 2012by
Great Product for the Price
This is a great TV, good picture, easy to set up and operate. Would highly recommend it. You can't beat the quality or the price. If you purchase one, you will like it!!!