Top Selling in Televisions
Great Prices on Televisions
- $3,199.00Trending at $3,997.00
- $1,345.00Trending at $1,396.99
- $2,139.52Trending at $2,169.52
- $2,899.52Trending at $3,099.00
- $4,155.00Trending at $4,997.00
- $220.00Trending at $227.99
- $253.99Trending at $259.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis 37" Vizio E371VL Flat-Panel TV provides the user with a good viewing experience by delivering picture with fine details. The model features 1920 x 1080 pixels display resolution and an aspect ratio of 14:9 Enhanced, 16:9. This Vizio Flat-Panel TV offers HDTV definition with a native resolution of 1080p.
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- SeriesE Series
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size37"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Viewing Angle178°
- Built-in TunerATSC,NTSC,QAM
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- Brightness450 cd/m²°
- Dot Pitch0.427 mm
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- On Mode Power60.7 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.3 W
- Front Input ConnectorsUSB Port
- Rear Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,D-Sub (RGB PC) x 1,HDMI x 2,RF x 1
- Rear Output ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1,Optical Digital
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeSurround
- Height23.64 in.
- Width36.13 in.
- Depth3.67 in.
- Weight24.47 lbs
- Parental ControlV-Chip
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- old_man_arthurDec 20, 2011by
Nice TV, good for a Bedroom, good sound.
This TV has a really nice picture. It also has many input options. The only real downer is the remote... It doesn't have things like a CC button, or a Resolution button, or a Clock! You have to go back to the full Menu to get to any of that stuff.
But otherwise it is a Great looking TV... Plus it has Great speakers for a flat-screen. It is worth the $333 that I paid for this one.
Edit-- 6/11/16-- Eh, you can get a Vizio TV this size for much less than $333 nowadays. But I will add that after almost 5 years this TV still works just fine. And it is ON every day since purchase. So, it is dependable.
- icefish60Nov 02, 2012by
Excellent picture, nice price.
This item was purchased for use at a condo with an average size living room. Picture quality is excellent. I have another Vizio which I use in another residence so I am familiar with the pic quality. The picture size is perfect for the size of the room. In order to avoid cable fees, I have this TV hooked up directly to a digital antenna. Since the condo is on the second floor, the signal from the antenna is excellent, and the picture is actually better than the hdtv picture you would get from the cable company. I do have a Roku box hooked up to it as well. I am happy with this setup as I do not reside in the condo full time and it would be impractical to subscribe to cable when I'm not there. I am signed up to wireless internet for my computer and Roku. My only gripe with the tv is the remote. It does not seem to be laid out well as the mute button is very small and a little hard to find. I purchased this tv as a refurbished model and have had absolutely no problem with it. It did not come with an instruction manual but there are plenty of resources online to locate one and, if necessary, print one out. There are I believe 2 hdmi outlets and one RCA jack available. Overall, a great buy at a nice price.Read full review
- bobbudgetAug 10, 2012by
Very good product for a good price. Picture quality as good as some of the more expensive models. Easy to function.it also so has many features of some of the more expensive tvs. Thin body style makes it easier to fit in a tighter area. Remote funtions are very good with features that make it very easier to operate and also allows you to be able to use many features. Also the stand seams to brace the tv more solid, so it seams to be more stable, less of a chance of falling over. After all is said it seams to be a very good quality tv for a very reasonable price, so I would definitely recommend it to my family and friends.
- celdomceenAug 03, 2012by
Excellent 37" TV at a resonable price.....Go Vizio.....
Very well pleased with this purchase. I have several Vizio products and have very good results with all of them. This is the 1st remanufactured TV I have bought, but except for the lack of the original box, it appeared to be brand new. The picture quality is excellent. This size is excellent for a bedroom. I like the easy set-up of Vizio TVs.
- upray2Jul 10, 2012by
Great TV - excellent value for the money!
I bought this TV to replace a smaller screen TV that I decided to use as a computer monitor. I could not be more pleased with the Vizio. It was advertised as refurbished but when it arrived it appeared to be brand new. It was easy to set-up and all features work flawlessly. I prefer the picture quality of the Vizio over the two other brands we own.