More items related to this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $4,799.00Trending at $7,997.00
- $2,675.00Trending at $3,297.00
- $2,027.95Trending at $2,497.00
- $2,257.95Trending at $2,497.99
- $6,749.49Trending at $7,997.99
- $6,599.52Trending at $7,998.00
- $2,276.95Trending at $2,797.00
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy your favorite movies on the Vizio E370VL 37-inch LCD television that enhances your viewing experience with true-to-life images. With the 1080p Full HD, this Vizio LCD TV delivers crystal-clear images. The 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio of this Vizio 37-inch television produces the brightest white and darkest black images. The digital ambient light sensor in this Vizio LCD TV maintains the brightness of the screen, in any lighting conditions. The SRS TruSurround HD feature of this Vizio 37-inch television ensures high-audio performance. The ECO HD of the Vizio E370VL TV exceeds new ENERGY STAR 4.1, consuming less power.
- Product Features
- 1080P full HD
Full 1080p high definition resolution gives you over 2 million pixels, making the clarity and detail of your picture razor sharp.
- Dynamic contrast ratio
100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio delivers deeper blacks and brighter whites through contrast and dimensions.
- Ambient lighting
Energy efficient sensors auto-adjust brightness for the perfect picture regardless of room conditions.
- SRS TruSurround HD
It delivers immersive virtual high definition surround sound.
- 1080P full HD
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size37"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Response Time6.5 ms
- Viewing Angle178°
- Built-in TunerATSC,NTSC,QAM
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- Brightness450 cd/m²°
- Dot Pitch0.427 mm
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- Supported File FormatsJPEG,MP3
- On Mode Power70.3 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.36 W
- Energy StarEnergy Star Compliant
- Front Input ConnectorsUSB Port
- Rear Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,D-Sub (RGB PC) x 1,HDMI x 2,RF x 1
- Rear Output ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1,Headphones
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Height23.64 in.
- Width36.13 in.
- Depth3.67 in.
- Weight24.47 lbs
- Parental ControlV-Chip
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- dan_n_stacieJun 06, 2011by
Bottom line... great TV great Picture, not so great sound.
I was a little worried initially about buying this TV due to its mostly poor reviews, but then i thought if its refurbished then maybe i will get one that has been fixed with new parts and will work better. And i have to say that may be the case. the TV has a great picture and everything seems to be in working order. then only pitfall is that the sound quality is piss-poor to say the least. i had it maxed out to try and watch a movie and i still could barely hear it. So i just had to find stereo that much quicker from the move and hook it up and then i just turn the sound off. i didn't really buy it for that feature anyway. my concern was with the evident mother board failures. which thankfully hasn't happened yet. all-in-all i think refurbished items are the way to go since it seems like the new stuff from china is just getting cheaper and cheaper.Read full review
- daishiteru1696Mar 16, 2011by
Good for the price
Great picture quality for the price. Great entry level HDTV. Since it is so thin, the speakers are not really the best but definitely better than most CRT tvs from the past. you just can't fit good speakers in a thin tv. Many settings to get the picture the way you want it. Unfortunately the TRU Volume function does the opposite of what it was intended to do. Just turn it off and you'll be fine. The stand is cheap and wobbly and would be better off mounted on a wall for support. The high gloss plastic bezel is cheap and sensitive to marks unless you are cleaning it with silk smooth cloth. All in all, it feels like a cheap HDTV, but for the price of below $400.00 you cant beat this tv. Whether it be for gaming, movies etc. It is great if the signal is 1080p. Watch anything 720p or below and you'll hate it. Not the TV's fault, just crappy programming that is below HD par. Plug it up with an external sound system, mount it on a wall, and youll be happy for not a lot of money!Read full review
- ecksmegaFeb 24, 2011by
I've long been wanting an HDTV, and found the VIZIO E Series 37" a great value! Not only am i satisfied, I'm actually blown away at it's 100,000:1 contrast ratio, and how bright and clear everything is. I had checked out many other brands and models at the shops around my area, and had always likened the Vizio brand to much higher-priced brands because of the picture quality. Now that this one's here with me, I also can vouch for the sound. Of course it's not like real surround sound from a full system, but playing Hi-Def games and watching HD shows and movies are much more enjoyable, both visually and audibly. SRS technology is a very positive thing! The many kinds of inputs, including USB for Media hookup, is like icing on the icing on the cake. I'm sure some people may feel they need more than two HDMI inputs, but when you've got the option to use A/V for compatibility with component or composite, a serial port so this can be used as a computer monitor very easily, and TV/DTV input through the RF connection, What more will you need besides 2 HDMI? In conclusion, this HDTV probably the greatest bang for a very thrifty buck!Read full review
- bobomack1Apr 01, 2011by
It's a Great TV.
I was a bit apprehensive buying this TV on-line, But I must say it turned out to be an excellant purchase. The picture and sound quality is phenominal. My family likes it, I like it and I'm quite pleased with all the features of it as well. Besides the auxillery connections for surround sound,playstation, etc. This can also be used as a computer monitor..In high def!!
- cloverokDec 14, 2010by
I read a lot of reviews before purchasing this television and from what I've read, the only the problem people have with the TV is the volume. Certain channels might be louder than others but honestly... who gives a $hit, the remote is going to be in your hands majority of the time anyway so stop crying(Imitating you: OMG I have to adjust the volume when I just did that 30 seconds ago... boo effing hoo). God you all are such babies!! The picture quality is fantastic, the sound is decent, it's easy to hook up. It's a great purchase for normal human beings.