More items related to this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $3,099.52Trending at $3,249.00
- $7,899.52Trending at $10,795.98
- $5,788.95Trending at $5,938.95
- $2,690.95Trending at $3,249.00
- $2,475.00Trending at $2,798.00
- $1,957.00Trending at $2,697.00
- $1,950.00Trending at $2,198.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe Vizio E320VP is a 32 edge-lit LED LCD HDTV that offers competition to others in its class. True to its name, Vizio Razor LED TV is only 1.34 thick which makes it a stylish addition to any room. With a native resolution of 1366x768, this Vizio LED TV is HDTV ready and supports up to 1080i. A 178/178 degree viewing angle ensures that you can see what is happening on the Vizio E320VP no matter where you sit. Bristling with ports, you can always comfortably use Vizio Razor LED TV in your lounge or in your workspace. This Vizio LED TV also has two built-in 10W speakers that deliver crisp audio with SRS TruVolume technology.
- Product Features
- Razor LED
Razor LED - VIZIO is the first to bring LED technology to smaller size LCD HDTVs! This mercury free, energy efficient, razor thin HDTV achieves a 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio giving you deeper blacks and brighter whites - 400 nits brightness.
- Dynamic contrast ratio
100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio delivers deeper blacks and brighter whites through contrast and dimensions.
- Mercury free
The display's backlight is environmentally-friendly due to the fact that LED edge lights do not utilize mercury, an environmentally harmful substance.
- Ambient lighting
Energy efficient sensors auto-adjust brightness for the perfect picture regardless of room conditions.
- ECO HD
ECO HD exceeds Energy Star 4.1 guidelines to reduce energy consumption and save you money on your utility bills while limiting the impact on the planet.
- Razor LED
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size32"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1366 x 768 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Response Time9 ms
- Viewing Angle178°
- Built-in TunerATSC,NTSC,QAM
- Supported Resolutions720p (HDTV)
- Brightness400 cd/m²°
- Dot Pitch0.511 mm
- On Mode Power38 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.7 W
- Energy StarEnergy Star Compliant
- Rear Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,HDMI x 2,RF x 1,USB Port
- Rear Output ConnectorsHeadphones,Optical Digital
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Height23.81 in.
- Width30.33 in.
- Depth5.53 in.
- Weight13.25 lbs
- Parental ControlWith Parental Control
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Universal
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- dave-saveFeb 02, 2012by
Great pic... (not so) great audio, however...
Since there's a virtual boatload of reviews already posted online for this TV I'll just cut to the chase,so to speak. Great Picture, Good array of features, but not TOO many bells and whistles. The only down side, as posted on nearly ALL the other reviews for this TV, the tiny speakers built into the bottom edge of it are AWFUL. It's like transistor radio sound coming from a 32" HD screen. Fortunately though you can easily hook up about any kind of aux speaker system for an immediate improvement. Anyway, I can't compare it with all the other models out there, but I'm a happy viewer.
- 585609901@delet...Feb 05, 2012by
Good product for price, sound could do with improvement is only complaint
Awesome Picture, my Xbox 360 has never given a better playing picture. My only 2 complaints = 1)Sound is tiny (or tinnie, if you will) i.e. very little if any bass response - but you have to ask yourself what do you expect from speakers smaller than 2" deep. I fixed the problem with a $50 I-Live soundbar from Wal-Mart 2) Not enough A/V outputs/inputs Other than that, the price was darn near unbeatable. I bought it for X-mas 2011 and have only seen it as affordable since than once or twice. Overall I'd say Im 90%+ pleased with my purchase. Would buy another if the price was that good again.
- djemertDec 08, 2011by
Great, great, great TV.
I bought this tv because it was the perfect size for my entertainment center, was at a great price, other reviews and people I talked to said many great things about vizio, I couldn't pass it up. The one thing that I dislike about the tv is the speakers. The sound is terrible. With only an optical digital output for audio I had to get creative with RCA cables coming from all my components to get sound out of my stereo again. I can't complain though with the money I saved a few extra dollars on some cables is no biggie.
- fabs1200Feb 19, 2011by
Great PIcture Quality LED.
like: Picture quality is great Speaker are like really thin sound but hey what can you really expect out of a tv thats 1-1/2" thick im suprised it even comes with speakers. Cons: the cable input is to the right hand side of tv so when its hanging on the wall cable sticks out of tv unless you really bend it sharp almost bending cable to a 90 degree so you wont see it when hanging so my cable wire is basically tie wrapped for now until i find a 90 degree elbow for the cable input. other than that Tv is great Bluray picture is stunning as well as HD on regular cable tv.
- my4wawasMar 07, 2012by
My Vizio is the best TV I have ever owned.
Love it, love it, love it. I have wanted a Vizio Razor since the first time I saw one in a store. Most 32" televisions are too heavy and bulky. The thin, lightweight design of this TV makes it convenient for any adult to handle. The picture quality is excellent. It produces great sound without having to turn up the volume to an extreme level. Other televisions require the volume to be adjusted to a level so high that the speakers actually vibrate, but NOT this one. That is an important feature for someone who is "a little older". It is not difficult to set up and program the features. I am thoroughly enjoying this TV. I have other brands of televisions in the house, but they will eventually be replaced by Vizio.