More items related to this product
Top Selling in Televisions
Great Prices on Televisions
- $2,979.52Trending at $3,038.95
- $1,999.52Trending at $2,043.73
- $1,859.52Trending at $2,695.98
- $3,190.00Trending at $3,497.00
- $220.35Trending at $224.36
- $2,049.52Trending at $2,138.94
- $4,429.52Trending at $5,196.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe Vizio E320VP is a 32 edge-lit LED LCD HDTV that offers competition to others in its class. True to its name, Vizio Razor LED TV is only 1.34 thick which makes it a stylish addition to any room. With a native resolution of 1366x768, this Vizio LED TV is HDTV ready and supports up to 1080i. A 178/178 degree viewing angle ensures that you can see what is happening on the Vizio E320VP no matter where you sit. Bristling with ports, you can always comfortably use Vizio Razor LED TV in your lounge or in your workspace. This Vizio LED TV also has two built-in 10W speakers that deliver crisp audio with SRS TruVolume technology.
- Product Features
- Razor LED
Razor LED - VIZIO is the first to bring LED technology to smaller size LCD HDTVs! This mercury free, energy efficient, razor thin HDTV achieves a 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio giving you deeper blacks and brighter whites - 400 nits brightness.
- Dynamic contrast ratio
100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio delivers deeper blacks and brighter whites through contrast and dimensions.
- Mercury free
The display's backlight is environmentally-friendly due to the fact that LED edge lights do not utilize mercury, an environmentally harmful substance.
- Ambient lighting
Energy efficient sensors auto-adjust brightness for the perfect picture regardless of room conditions.
- ECO HD
ECO HD exceeds Energy Star 4.1 guidelines to reduce energy consumption and save you money on your utility bills while limiting the impact on the planet.
- Razor LED
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size32"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1366 x 768 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Response Time9 ms
- Viewing Angle178°
- Built-in TunerATSC,NTSC,QAM
- Supported Resolutions720p (HDTV)
- Brightness400 cd/m²°
- Dot Pitch0.511 mm
- On Mode Power38 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.7 W
- Energy StarEnergy Star Compliant
- Rear Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,HDMI x 2,RF x 1,USB Port
- Rear Output ConnectorsHeadphones,Optical Digital
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Height23.81 in.
- Width30.33 in.
- Depth5.53 in.
- Weight13.25 lbs
- Parental ControlWith Parental Control
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Universal
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- doymplsJan 29, 2013by
review for the Vizio E320VP 32" 1080i HD LED LCD Television
the product was purchased as reconditioned because of price then I saw new ones about the same price. Even though I purchased it in November 2012 I didn't get around to installing on Jan 21st. When turned on I found that the sound was not very good and adjusting the sound options could not improve the sound so I purchased a set of small box speakers which did a good job, but the volume keeps going up and down. The picture quality is great.
If the new ones act like this one I would not recommend it.
- ashsomoAug 07, 2012by
Great TV when the remote works.
I purchased the manufacturer refurbished Vizio. When I received the item in the mail it was missing the styorfoam packing (bubble warp instead) and the manual. I downloaded the manual off the internet. Though it seemed like it's seen some use it was still working pretty well. But then after a couple of weeks of use I noticed the remote was very slow to respond to commands (on, off, volume and channel). I thought it was the batteries so I replaced them with new batteries but that didn't fix the problem. The picture is great and I'm very happy with the TV, but I'm not happy that the remote works only when it wants to.
Keep that in mind when you purchase a refurbished product.
- my4wawasMar 07, 2012by
My Vizio is the best TV I have ever owned.
Love it, love it, love it. I have wanted a Vizio Razor since the first time I saw one in a store. Most 32" televisions are too heavy and bulky. The thin, lightweight design of this TV makes it convenient for any adult to handle. The picture quality is excellent. It produces great sound without having to turn up the volume to an extreme level. Other televisions require the volume to be adjusted to a level so high that the speakers actually vibrate, but NOT this one. That is an important feature for someone who is "a little older". It is not difficult to set up and program the features. I am thoroughly enjoying this TV. I have other brands of televisions in the house, but they will eventually be replaced by Vizio.
- jandbcolMay 15, 2012by
Don't be a brand-name snob - this set merits consideration!
Picture quality is absolutely outstanding and equal to or better than our Toshiba and Samsung sets. The sound quality is, however, not great, but we did not expect it to be after reading several reviews for this product. By all means, use external speakers. It is truly amazing how thin and light-weight this unit is -looks wonderfulin any location and certainly could be hung on a wall. We bought this set for use in a smallish living room and it is a perfect size for that.
- dave-saveFeb 02, 2012by
Great pic... (not so) great audio, however...
Since there's a virtual boatload of reviews already posted online for this TV I'll just cut to the chase,so to speak.
Great Picture, Good array of features, but not TOO many bells and whistles. The only down side, as posted on nearly ALL the other reviews for this TV, the tiny speakers built into the bottom edge of it are AWFUL. It's like transistor radio sound coming from a 32" HD screen. Fortunately though you can easily hook up about any kind of aux speaker system for an immediate improvement. Anyway, I can't compare it with all the other models out there, but I'm a happy viewer.