More items related to this product
Top Selling in Televisions
Great Prices on Televisions
- $2,979.52Trending at $3,038.95
- $1,999.52Trending at $2,043.73
- $1,859.52Trending at $2,695.98
- $220.35Trending at $224.36
- $2,049.52Trending at $2,138.94
- $1,658.95Trending at $1,797.99
- $3,190.00Trending at $3,497.00
About this product
- DescriptionFor a clean, clear and high-definition picture quality, get the 32-inch LCD Vizio E320VL television. The 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio of this Vizio LCD TV delivers the darkest black and the brightest white images, intensifying every scene of the movie. With a digital ambient light sensor, this Vizio 32-inch television maintains the brightness of the screen in any lighting condition. The SRS TruSurround HD feature in this Vizio LCD TV ensures a high audio performance. The ECO HD feature exceeds the current ENERGY STAR 4.1 in this Vizio 32-inch television, consuming 50 per cent less energy. The Vizio E320VL TV brings multimedia digital content to the comfort of your home through the 2 HDMI ports.
- Product Features
- Ambient lighting
Energy efficient sensors auto-adjust brightness for the perfect picture regardless of room conditions.
- SRS TruVolume
Limits volume inconsistencies between programming.
- Dynamic contrast ratio
100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio delivers deeper blacks and brighter whites through contrast and dimensions.
- SRS TruSurround HD
It delivers immersive virtual high definition surround sound.
- ECO HD
ECO HD exceeds the current Energy Star, saving you money on your utility bills while limiting the impact on the planet.
- Ambient lighting
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size32"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1366 x 768 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Response Time8 ms
- Viewing Angle178°
- Built-in TunerNTSC
- Supported Resolutions720p (HDTV)
- Brightness500 cd/m²°
- Adjustable Color TemperatureWith Adjustable Color Temperature
- Dot Pitch0.51 mm
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- Output Color Depth1.06 Million colors
- On Mode Power48.65 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.34 W
- Energy StarEnergy Star Compliant
- Front Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,S-Video x 1,USB Port
- Rear Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,D-Sub (RGB PC) x 1,HDMI x 2,USB Port
- Rear Output ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Height22.28 in.
- Width31.19 in.
- Depth3.52 in.
- Weight20.62 lbs
- Parental ControlV-Chip
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Universal
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Additional FeaturesHeadphone Jack
Most relevant reviews
- marupheusMay 24, 2011by
One word. Excellent
The picture quality is fantastic and plays most channels perfectly when in widescreen. The availability of connections for other devices is modest. I have seen other tv's with more connections available, but for the average user it is more than enough. The menu functionality is easy to use and clear, and the remote itself is pretty quick to learn and use to navigate. The sound from the speakers is fantastic as well. I found that you can leave the volume low and utilize other units connected to get a great sound from it. The only time I turn it up is when using with my Xbox 360. But my receiver and dvd player play nice and crisp without over-utilizing the volume control. I am very happy with this tv, and for the price whether new or used is worth it in my opinion!
- compkurt2006Apr 01, 2011by
The Best TV for this great price!
I bought the Vizio E320VL 32'' LCD Television one month ago as a birthday's gift for my mother in law and was immediately impressed with the number of features available on this TV. It very easy to use and has great sound and amuzing pictures. My only complaint is that the handy remote is too small to use for a senior citizen. I'd recommend the TV if you're on a budget.
- onefather1Jan 06, 2011by
ok, ok, ok
After reading all the +'s and -'s about this tv, I figured what the heck, free updates for life, etc.
Downloaded tv Home, do that first, it's free from TomTom.com and create an account for yourself before you connect the GPS to your computer! Followed the instructions and attached the GPS to my computer. I typed in the promo code for free updates and it accepted the code. Next I checked the box for the update and clicked on next. The update started and I left it alone, took just over 1 hour to update. No problems so far. I hooked the suction cup on my windshield, again following the direction, the suction cup is super strong. It didn't work the first time but after readjusting the twist ring counter clockwise and turning it clockwise to attach, it was on the glass super strong! Next, attaching the unit to the ring. I can see how this discourages some folks, it is a little tricky but I found by first putting in the bottom of the GPS unit into the ring first and gently snapping it in at the top, the unit styed put all day long, no problems. Well, that's about it, other than picking a voice, putting in my home address and using the unit. All in all, this unit is very easy to use, from the download update to operating the unit. The screen is very nice and the voice giving directions is very good too. I am sure there are a few lemons out there but mine worked great right out of the box, and I do admit, I did read the little booklet of instructions; no all of them but the high points and all worked great. I have owned other GPS units and have had good luck with all of them but with free updates, this unit will pay for itself in a couple of years, what's not to like?Read full review
- nitrowildalJan 08, 2011by
Very nice flat screen
I bought this to replace a large heavy CRT model I had down the cellar in my mancave. The picture is excellent and the menu is easy to use with HDMI devices,PCs,Game systems,Cable ect...
When the lights are out, you can see where the TV is because the word VISIO in yellow letters displays it's location. The letters turn to mellow white when the TV is switched on. All of the features that can be accessed by the remote can also be accessed from the side of the TV on the back.This will come in handy because I always misplace my remotes. I am very happy with my purchase and would not hesitate to do business again with this model or the seller who did such a good job thoughout the entire process.
- videobuffMar 11, 2011by
First Time HDTV Buyer
Beautiful picture that is better than I expected and I'm just using an outdoor antenna. This is my first HDTV and I was very skeptical of the Vizio line. The setup took a little figuring out, but after a few tries it works great. The TV guide feature is a real plus as you don't have to guess at what's going to be playing next.
Some TV's have a volume issue but not here, because it has plenty of volume. At the price I got it for, this was a excellent buy. Some people claim that this is a budget TV but it has all the features and quality that I would hope for. You can't go wrong with this model. I'm very well pleased with it!