Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $2,720.00Trending at $3,997.00
- $1,925.00Trending at $2,497.00
- $4,899.00Trending at $7,997.00
- $1,799.52Trending at $1,859.52
- $3,515.00Trending at $3,753.73
- $1,750.00Trending at $2,895.98
- $2,888.95Trending at $2,975.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe Vizio E320VA LED television reproduces breath-taking visual effects, and high-definition movies in vibrant colors and great detail. This Vizio 720p HDTV fully supports playback of high-quality 720p videos from DVDs or Blu-Ray discs. This Vizio E320VA LED television has a 1366 x 768-pixel resolution for viewing 720p HD movies and videos in crisp, sharp details. The 32-inch Vizio 720p HDTV has four HDMI ports for connecting PCs or laptops, gaming consoles, portable media players, etc., and a USB port for plugging in USB drives to direct play stored content in it.
- Product Features
- Dynamic contrast ratio
50,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio delivers deeper blacks and brighter whites through contrast and dimensions.
- SRS TruVolume
SRS TruVolume limits volume inconsistencies between programming.
- Ambient lighting
Energy efficient sensors auto-adjust brightness for the perfect picture regardless of room conditions.
- SRS TruSurround HD
SRS TruSurround HD delivers immersive virtual high definition surround sound.
- Dynamic contrast ratio
- About The BrandVIZIO is an American privately held electronics manufacturer established in 2002. Among its products are television sets, tablets and mobile phones, as VIZIO quickly became one of the most recognizable TV brands in North America. Nowadays, the company primarily produces television sets, as the first TV bearing the brand’s name, the P4 46” Plasma EDTV, was released in 2003. VIZIO became the largest LCD TV seller in North America for 2007 and since then focused on the LED-backlit LCD displays. The brand offers a diversity of TV models in a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions.
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size32"
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Display Resolution1366 x 768 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Response Time8 ms
- Viewing Angle178°
- Built-in TunerATSC,NTSC,QAM
- Supported Resolutions720p (HDTV)
- Brightness450 cd/m²°
- Dot Pitch0.511 mm
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- Supported File FormatsJPEG
- On Mode Power41.2 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.52 W
- Energy StarEnergy Star Compliant
- Rear Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,HDMI x 4,RF x 1,USB Port
- Rear Output ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1,Headphones
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Height20.14 in.
- Width30.65 in.
- Depth3.19 in.
- Weight18.74 lbs
- Parental ControlV-Chip
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- beamanagerDec 09, 2011by
Great picture - combine with small speaker system for a winner!
Great set for the price. This TV has a very good picture (great black contrast)but mine is HDTV from DirecTV, so yours may not be as sharp. It is very easy to install on the wall as the weight is less than I anticipated, and angle viewing is good. The only shortcoming - as with all LCD TV's, is the audio. It has great capabilities, but the speakers sound like listening to an old clock radio. The solution - connect it to a small but good set of amplified PC speakers - mine are Klipsch ProMedia 2.1. I promise you that these two combined will produce a low cost home theater experience for any bedroom, etc. I am a home theater nut, so it wouldn't do as my primary entertainment source, but for ancillary rooms - it is a winner!!
- dingpogiMar 25, 2015by
Awesome!! cool pictures and easy to navigate cool colors and I got a good deal with this TV, and I just wish I could buy another one. I really do recomend Vizio TVs to my friends
- grow69rrMar 05, 2011by
overall opinion of this tv
this is a good tv but not a great tv...one point to consider is the output for home theater systems,this tv has an "spdif" out only!!!,had to buy a $58.00 adapter to get my new system to work with this tv,picture quality is o.k.,sound quality is o.k. but not great,cant seem to get good quality picture by adjusting all the areas you can so I leave it on the "retail" setting,I dont have HD input going into it so that is part of the clarity issue(need to buy an DIRECTV HD box but dont feel like adding another 2 years onto that contract just to add that feature,considering VERIZON FIOS TV),this is my second VIZIO and am happy with their products!!!
- albos762Aug 23, 2012by
Decent product and worth owning if bought for a low price
It's hard to adjust the picture. Finally settled on the "Retail" setting. Problem is everything looks great until the light in the scene is different. For example, a TV show looks good but when the local news comes on the bright sutdio lights wash out the faces on the screen. I tried every adjustment I could in the "Custom" settings and it was always get one thing right and sacrifice something else. So I watch with some parts of a show coming through badly and others just right, all on the same setting. So hard to adjust the picture. The factory settings are AWFUL. Don't use them. Choose Custom or another setting. Good remote, lightweight set. For the money it was a good buy. In the end I'm better off than I was because this set was purchased to replace an old tube screen television. Compared to that one, this is better.Read full review
- 77mcharlesJun 14, 2011by
The item though used works well. It has a usb support but will only read jpeg files - a real bummer. I had hoped that i would be able to used it for reading my video files straight from the usb. The video viewing is average, I would recommend watching this unit in a well lit room as it does put significant strain on the eyes when watching it in the dark. In terms of annoyance, i would say it would be the high buzz noise when you turn off an input device such as a vcr, dvd etc. What is it with the logo on the front being lit up at night? I have to constantly get up and unplugg the unit so that the fairly bright light on the logo "Vizio" can be a real nuisance, kinda like a night light for adults. The remote is also quite basic, does not offer alot in the way of options but then again this is a bargain tv! Hope this helpsRead full review