CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $2,829.52Trending at $3,997.00
- $1,750.00Trending at $2,797.98
- $1,744.95Trending at $1,797.99
- $1,497.52Trending at $1,797.00
- $1,848.95Trending at $1,888.95
- $3,599.95Trending at $3,982.45
- $4,899.00Trending at $7,997.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis 24" ViewSonic VT2405LED Flat-Panel TV provides the user with a good viewing experience by delivering picture with fine details. The model features 1920 x 1080 pixels display resolution and an aspect ratio of 14:9 Enhanced, 16:9. This ViewSonic Flat-Panel TV offers HDTV definition with a native resolution of 1080p.
- About The BrandViewSonic is a privately held company specialized in the manufacture of visual technology. It was founded in 1987 and gradually developed into being one of the top-rated manufacturers of computer CRT monitors. ViewSonic is dedicated to meeting the needs of its customers and has kept in step with technological development. The brand is noted for contributing excellent models to the world of televisions in regard to performance and picture quality. VIewSonic offers a broad range of TV models - from Full HD LED to SuperClear IPS monitors and smart displays, all engineered for the ultimate entertainment experience.
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size24"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Contrast Ratio1000:1
- Viewing Angle170°
- Built-in TunerATSC,NTSC,QAM
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- Brightness300 cd/m²°
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- On Mode Power24.06 W
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 2.5 Watt
- Audio TypeStereo
- Height14 in.
- Width22.1 in.
- Depth1.53 in.
- Weight10.3 lbs
- Room TypeBedroom,Children's Bedroom
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Additional FeaturesHeadphone Jack
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.