ViewSonic VA VA2431WM 24" Widescreen LED LCD Monitor, built-in Speakers
About this product
- Product InformationTurn on the 24-inch black ViewSonic Value VA2431WM monitor to catch a glimpse of the digital world in the widescreen format. The 1080p resolutions on the LCD display of this ViewSonic LCD monitor delivers high-definition image outputs. The 170 degrees horizontal and 160 degrees vertical view angles of this ViewSonic monitor allow you to view images from any corner of your room. Moreover, the 50,000 hours of backlight life in this ViewSonic LCD monitor assures a longer duration of uninterrupted performance. Enjoy action movies in their true form with the 5 ms response time of this ViewSonic monitor. The EPA energy star compliant rating for the ViewSonic Value VA2431WM monitor makes it a device that is high on performance and low on power consumption. The 2 Watt integrated stereo speakers in the ViewSonic Value VA2431WM monitor save you from the pain of connecting an external speaker systems.
- Product Features
- 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
Provides for darker black levels and better overall front-of-screen performance.
- Aspect ratio adjustment
Eliminates image distortion by maintaining correct image proportions for both widescreen and native 4:3 content.
- Certified green
Environmentally-friendly with ENERGY STAR 5.0 and EPEAT-Silver certifications.
Environmentally-friendly ECO-mode reduces power consumption and extends backlight life.
- OptiSync digital/analog inputs expand your connectivity
Multi-mode input technology supports both digital (DVI) and analog (VGA) signals for ultimate compatibility and configuration flexibility.
- Widescreen aspect ratio with 1920 x 1080 resolution
The widescreen aspect ratio allows you to view full HD content in its native format with no stretching or distortion.
- 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Additional MPNVA2431WM
- Product LineViewSonic VA
- Display TechnologyLCD,LED LCD
- Screen Size24"
- Maximum Resolution1920x1080
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Contrast Ratio1000:1
- Response Time5ms
- Refresh Rate75 Hz
- Max Viewing Angle Horizontal170°
- Max Viewing Angle Vertical160°
- Regulatory ApprovalEnergy Star,Energy star,Hygienic,MIC,RoHS
- Color Support24-bit (16.7M Colors)
- Form FactorDesktop,Integrated
- Analog Video Input Connector1 x 15 Pin D-Sub connector
- Digital Video Input StandardDVI-D
- Monitor ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- webpawnMar 06, 2011by
This monitor fulfills all of my requirements. I use it as the primary monitor with my laptop screen as second. I don't use it for gaming or graphics; just web browsing, business and communication. It meets all of my needs. No dead pixels, easy to see, and it's the right price.
Update: 2-1/2 years later it still works like new. Money well spent!
- b1bomberpilot2bDec 12, 2013by
medium video gaming and perfect business applications.
LCD has better resolution than LED but refresh rate a bit slower. This product is perfect in every way and highly suggest the 24 inch for those who like the old 19 or 20 inch screens for MS office products. Otherwise widescreen is great for multimedia, etc.
LCD is a bit cheaper, but LED probably less energy and lasts longer since fluorescent tubes are not intensive.
- fd25f86bc26477c...Sep 29, 2011by
Excellent monitor for the price. Highly recomended by DonsCycleWare.com
I am very pleased with this monitor. Very good picture quality and easy set up. At $130 with free shipping I consider it a bargain as well.
This is my first LCD monitor. I anticipated some challenges when setting it up. I am using Windows XP. Installation was more or less plug & play. Turn off the computer, connect the wires, boot the computer, set the resolution in My Computer and you are ready to go. I did not use the disc included with the monitor. One minor concern; the installation directions were very sparse. Simply a series of drawings. Happily that's all I needed.
If you have never used a monitor this large before you are in for a pleasant surprise. There is plenty of room to display two pages of a document, large photos or drawings etc.
The monitor is very bright with good colors.
My rough calculations indicate that this monitor will use approximately 28% of the electricity of my old CRT not counting the ECO mode.
The monitor has built in speakers. Other reviews indicate that they are marginal. I didn't bother using them. I am satisfied with my current speaker and woofer system.
All & all a great buy.Read full review
- ple6-4_2Jun 04, 2013by
the screen was not mard or scrach, very cleen, well done on discrep...
this is the best 24" for the price thank you,, use N it right now and lov N it.. :) i dont know much about monator's but this is the best one i ever had for the price. i dontknow why i have to wright 100 characters when i would not hesatate to buy a another view sonic product again.. LOL the picture is sharp, the all the letters are crisp and clear,i want to thank you for beening at the right place and the right time, God is Good,,
- needanewsuzukiMar 02, 2012by
I had a ViewSonic previously and after a couple of weeks of searching decided to purchase another.
Picture quality is great! Normal monitor features. I would have given it 5 stars if it came with an ergo stand. I used the one from my previous monitor. I picked this up on Ebay brand new for $140 and free shiiping so it was a no brainer.