More items related to this product
Best Selling in Home Speakers & Subwoofers
Save on Home Speakers & Subwoofers
- $1,279.99Trending at $1,499.99
- $798.92Trending at $848.92
- $484.99Trending at $499.00
- $1,369.99Trending at $1,599.95
- $109.95Trending at $129.94
- $418.00Trending at $599.00
- $229.99Trending at $278.00
About this product
- DescriptionWith three polypropylene rotted synthetics, the Vienna Acoustics Haydn Grand speakers acquire an accurate control on the cone’s denseness and stiffness to give out enhanced sound output. The mid-bass driver of these Vienna Acoustics 4ohms speakers eliminates the weakening of cone edge rapports to generate a perfect harmony. Integrated with new linear crossover layout with the copper circuit paths, these Vienna Acoustics speakers discard the unwanted noise. The Vienna Acoustics Haydn Grand speakers have 42-20000 Hz of the frequency response, which allows you to set it to a lower level for a rich bass. The 89dB sensitivity of these Vienna Acoustics 4ohms speakers delivers low but incredible audio output. Included with Hand-coated VA Silk 1’ dome-tweeter, these Vienna Acoustics speakers helps in offering clean and natural highs of sound.
- BrandVienna Acoustics
- ModelHaydn Grand
- Speaker TypeMain / Stereo Speakers
- Frequency Responses42 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance4 ohm
- Sensitivity89 dB
- Width6.9 in.
- Depth10.4 in.
- Height14.2 in.
Most relevant reviews
- grandpianokJan 11, 2011by
Vienna Acoustics Haydn Grand
These speakers rank very high on my list of favorites. I've been a hobbyist for 30 years now, and have had a wide variety of equipment over that time. These speakers were purchased to use with a vintage Luxman receiver and Marantz TT. The sound they produce is surprisingly full range for a speaker this size. Bass extends into the low 40's with very good pitch definition and none of that "one note" effect that you'll find with many monitor speakers due to a bump in bass response from port tuning. Highs are clean and clear, no brightness or aggression found here. The speakers have a very revealing nature about them as they easily expose the unique sound qualities of whatever recording you care to listen to. Hot recordings will sound aggressive and assertive, while more balanced recordings are portrayed with a natural quality which sounds right. No part of the music is spotlit,and the spatial cues are in tact and fully preserved. Image depth is not this speakers strong suit. It is good but not great. This aspect of the sound could possibly be improved on with additional fine tuning of the speakers position, ie; a bit more toe in and perhaps a little closer together. This slight critism in no way diminishes the overall performance and enjoyment I've attained when listening to music with these speakers. They present music with a natural quality and ease that is not that common in my experience. I highly recommend them!Read full review