Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationFishing with sonar can be made easier with the Vexilar SP100 T-POD Wi-Fi transmitter. With a spherical shape and two extension arms, this portable fishfinding system can be a compact and helpful tool to have on any freshwater outing. The green top housing tells you where the SP100 model is at any given moment. In addition, the nearly translucent base offers a huge area for sonar accuracy into the depths below. You can download the paired app on your smartphone or mobile device. With the app, you can transmit sonar images from up to 100 yards away by the transmitter system. This Vexilar finder offers incredible visuals on the screen when the transducer is creating images. The top half of your device will have a wide angle view of your fishing location. At the bottom of the screen, you will have a cross section of the land beneath you that is hidden by water. The Wi Fi feature will constantly stream the current depth from the Vexilar sonar T-POD. This sonar phone can work beautifully in freshwater, during ice fishing, and even in muddy waters. This fishfinder's electronics are built with a strong signal that bounces off of sea creatures and the contours of the ground at depths of up to 120 feet. With a 7 inch by 6 inch shape, these functional accessories can work in small and large bodies of water and are easy to use. With a four hour charge cycle, the SP100 can be perfect for extended fishing trips. You will find the two charging ports along one extension arm on the sonar phone included in the packaging. Then, use a standard USB cable to attach this fishfinding unit to a laptop or phone. Alternatively, you can charge the battery by using its specialized wall plug adapter. All of these ports are completely covered when you finish charging in order to protect the sealed electronics and battery within the sonar phone, thus extending their life. The T-POD transmitter is water-activated and automatically turns off to conserve energy. Find those fish by placing these accessories behind your boat. Alternatively, you can also cast it by using your rod and reel. These fish accessories weigh only 14 ounces, and casting them can be a viable option. Connect your Android phone to the device as it sends out its beam to the depths below. An instant readout of the area should pop up on the app. The transmitting system on the Vexilar fishfinder has a specialized shape. This shape allows it to track through the water at speeds of up to 5 miles per hour. Any fish and landmarks under the waterline can show up in nearly real time across your device's screen. The Sonar's simplicity emits sound waves as distance markers, and this allows the device to remain accurate even during rough weather or boat movements. The SP100 T-POD can be easy to pack and carry, and it can be a must have for your next fishing trip. You can enjoy the fruits of this sonar phone as you cast and catch those elusive fish.
Product Key Features
- TypeSystem with Transducer
- Country/Region of ManufactureChina
- FeaturesColor Display,Smartphone/Tablet Compatible,Depth Indicator,Temperature (Water),Warranty,Waterproof,Depth Alarm,Distance Indicator
- Max Depth120' (36M)
Best Selling in Fishfinders
Save on Fishfinders
- $1,289.00Trending at $1,405.32
- $2,395.00Trending at $2,500.94
- $1,155.99Trending at $1,199.99
- $1,699.00Trending at $2,017.00
- $900.00Trending at $949.00
- $1,125.00Trending at $1,163.51
- $99.99Trending at $132.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.