Best Selling in Home Speakers & Subwoofers
Save on Home Speakers & Subwoofers
- $319.99Trending at $499.00
- $29.95Trending at $45.49
- $1,099.99Trending at $2,049.94
- $800.00Trending at $1,593.45
- $498.92Trending at $555.00
- $64.83Trending at $89.99
- $355.00Trending at $398.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe VSB200 is a bar style, all-in-one speaker that doesn’t require lots of messy cables. The item gives you a surround sound effect in a compact soundbar. The Vizio VSB200 bar itself is only about 40 inches wide and 3 inches tall. This compact size means the bar can easily rest below or above the television in a home theater system. The Vizio VSB200 provides a high-quality sound experience for all types of media. Video gaming is immersive and exciting with this soundbar. No longer will you need various sound accessories to get an immersive home theater experience. The high-performance SRS TruSurround system transforms any room in your home into a private theater for your friends and family. SRS TruSurround creates a true high-definition surround sound experience, despite using just a single speaker bar. The Vizio TruVolume feature in the VSB200 lowers the volume on commercials and channel-to-channel variance. This makes your viewing experience more pleasurable and eliminates the need for manual volume equalization. No longer will you need to reach for the remote to equalize your television's volume by hand. If you want to reduce your remote control needs, the Vizio VSB200 also works with a universal remote.The Vizio VSB200 stands up to repeated and long-term use with its over-current and over-voltage protection. The speaker features 3-inch transducers for mid/bass, while the high sounds resonate with the 3/4-inch neodymium tweeters. The frequency responses range from 60 Hz to 20 kHz and the sensitivity goes up to 98 dB. Additionally, the Vizio VSB200 can be connected to a subwoofer for a more intense surround sound audio experience. A variety of digital audio optical cables can be used to connect an input, including SPDIF.For a remote sound experience throughout your whole house, you can connect multiple soundbars. With mobile webcast apps, it's never been easier to create a digital audio experience throughout your whole home. After connecting a variety of VSB200 sound bars throughout your home, simply cast digital media to your TV. The apps act as input devices for the Vizio SB200 bar, allowing the audio to be played throughout various rooms.The Vizio VSB200 is an excellent soundbar for people who don't have much experience with manual installation. The sound bar connects easily with an optical cord, so you will be enjoying the mid/bass levels as you flip through the channels with your remote in no time. Not only does the soundbar connect easily to your TV, but it also mounts easily to the wall.
- Speaker TypeAll In One Speakers
- Peak Power Handling65 W
- Frequency Responses60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity98 dB
- Width39.6 in.
- Depth4.26 in.
- Height3.7 in.
- Weight11.7 lb
Most relevant reviews
- lilygirl56Apr 01, 2013by
The speakers that i purchased were remanufactured. So i was somewhat leary of my first purchase. I bought them as an add on to my flat panel tv. The sound quality of the tv was less than desired but with the sound bar it sounds great. We upgraded from an old tube type set to a flat panel and added high def to our provider. After such a vast improvement over what we had we renewed to main set in our living room. I bought the second speaker at that time and have been well satisfied with both. As far as appearence they look great and have functioned beautifully. Yes i would reccomend
- kthammonsOct 03, 2012by
Good for the money - not compatible with all TV's but can run through cable
These speakers sound good for the money. I purchased manufacture refurbished so really got a good deal. It looked brand new!! The problem I had was hooking them up to an LG TV. When I called the Vizio helpdesk, they told me that this unit was not compatible with all TV's (didn't work with my JVC either). If you have a Vizio TV, should be no problem!! I thought I was going to have to return it, but the help desk directed me to to hook it into the DVR cable box and got sound. If I didn't have the cable box - no sound. Do NOT like that fact that you can't use the regular remote to control volumne and the remote for the soundbar is so small, we keep losing it. But as far as sound - MUCH better than the TV speakers!!
- tzgglassmanMay 05, 2012by
Great product, good value for the money !
This is overall a good system for the price I paid. It has a good quality sound to it, fit's perfectly on my entertainment center, and looks very nice. My only 2 downsides on it are: 1) I can't find a code anywhere for my Time Warner Cable remote to control the volume on it: 2) So I have to use the tiny remote that comes with it, and make sure I don't set it down somewhere that I could easily lose it. I like the digital input, which makes connecting it to the TV very easy, and the available connection for connecting a sub-woofer to it.
- jtgunn100Jun 04, 2013by
Great buy to upgrade the internal speakers
Speaker Bar arrived on time and was installed in 10 mins. Setup was easy - but read the directions and make sure you select the correct output, and switch out the output from the HDTV. I used the toslink SPDIF optical from TV to Speaker Bar. The remote worked flawless. However once I was confident of the unit I mapped the mute and volume controls to my TiVo Unit. Now it works completely transparent. Great price! Wished I had a graphic analyzer, but that's a higher priced unit.Sound is much better then stock internal speakers. You buy this for the upgraded sound and mainly PRICE!
- critters4ellema...May 04, 2013by
Great product for the money!
This soundbar is an excellent buy for the money. The sound quality is far better than I expected....much louder than the speakers on my HD TV with crystal clear sound! The only complaint I have is with the remote control that comes with it. The remote didn't work and I had to request another which the seller promptly sent out at no extra charge. The remote is very small, and you practically have to be right in front of the sound bar pointing it directly at the right side of it in order for it to work. Also the opitcal cable doesn't come with it, so that had to be purchased seperately. Overall...this is a great product!