About this product
- Author(s)Tony Cotton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date17/09/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight618 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and Online resource
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 Teaching and Learning Primary Mathematics Chapter 2 What should I Know? What do I Know? Chapter 3 Using and Applying Mathematics Chapter 4 Counting and Understanding Number Chapter 5 Knowing and Using Number Facts Chapter 6 Calculating Chapter 7 Understanding Shape Chapter 8 Measuring Chapter 9 Handling Data Chapter 10 Teaching and learning mathematics in the Early Years Chapter 11 Issues of inclusion Chapter 12 ICT and teaching and learning mathematics Chapter 13 The QTS skills test
- Author BiographyTony Cotton Tony was previously Associate Dean, Head of Education at Leeds Metropolitan University. Since 2012, he has been working as a freelance writer and education consultant.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.