UFC Undisputed 3 (Sony PlayStation 3, 2012)
About this product
- Product InformationStep inside the octagon and go toe-to-toe with over 150 top-ranked fighters in UFC events in UFC Undisputed 3 for Sony PlayStation 3. Feel the intensity and see the expression on your opponent's face as you deliver a powerful soccer-style kick in the PRIDE environment, which also features official announcers and Japanese MMA league rules. There are more ways than ever to brutally finish off your opponent. UFC Undisputed 3 is designed for players of all skill levels with its featured choice of traditional or simplified gameplay control options. In addition, the Featherweight and Bantamweight divisions have been added to this version of the popular game for more possibilities. This highly rated game has stunning graphics and multiple camera angles to add to the intense UFC fighting experience.
- GameUFC Undisputed 3
- PlatformSony PlayStation 3
- ESRB RatingT - Teen
- ESRB DescriptorBlood, Language, Suggestive Themes, Violence
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-2
- Release Year2012
- Game Special Features
- Play as more than 150 real-life UFC mixed martial artists
- Rule the octagon with new attacks, submissions, and finishing moves
- Master the kick-heavy action of Japan's premier Pride FC League
- Jump into the action with an optional simplified control mode
- Find brutal competition in revamped online modes
- Play as more than 150 real-life UFC mixed martial artists
- Game SeriesUFC Undisputed Series
Most relevant reviews
- geoviana88Mar 27, 2012by
Greatest Fighting Game Ever!!! A+++
Career Mode -
You can create your own boxer or choose one of the "gladiator of the third millennium" UFC to participate in the Career mode. Here, your athlete will fight in tournaments and move up the rankings to reach the UFC and maybe win the championship belt.
Between fights, you train, learn new moves, winning sponsors. You choose your opponents and earn credits that can be spent on clothing, equipment or a few days training with other champions.
On the nights of fighting, you can choose to watch each match of the event or jump straight to their struggle. "UFC Undisputed 3" so faithfully reproduces the transmission to the TV that gives up to sit and watch a few games, but it's not something you'll want to do for a long time.
Tutorials in Portuguese -
"UFC Undisputed 3" is full of tutorials. They are 62 "lessons" that teach practically everything you need to know to survive and do well in the octagon. You also have instructions between rounds of the fight and can learn new techniques in the Camps.
To make life easier for Brazilians, the game is in Portuguese. So you only need to worry about learning the jargon of the MMA in our language.
Online fancy -
The game features a variety of online modes: you can fight in ranked matches or casual, play a tournament with friends and participate in a camp - a group of fighters, as a "clan" in shooting games.
You can also share the best moments of his career with friends, producing and distributing a video of his best fights.
Submission system -
The submission system "UFC Undisputed 3" seems simple at first, with both fighters on the ground, you press the right lever to start a mini-game where a player runs after another in an octagon around the screen.
Stay in the area of the opponent long enough to fill a bar to finish the fight. If you're stuck in the submission, escape the opponent to escape and turn the tables.
At first, it's easy to think that just enter the mini-game to try to win, but after a few fights, you'll need to stand and hold the opponent before leaving for the mini-game. Of course, it will not make things easier and surrender, which makes the ground fighting strategy and more exciting than in previous games.
More accessible -
"UFC Undisputed 3" is a game more accessible to the lay public than the previous games. You have simplified command options, for example, that much easier and the execution of movements in the Octagon.
Even the mini-game submission helps you better understand the dynamics of ground fighting, something that is always difficult for those who do not practice a martial art or does not follow the MMA fights on television.
The addition of the Japanese Pride tournament brings variety to the game and should please fans of a more aggressive brawl: beyond the ring instead of square and octagonal cage fun and excited Japanese narrators, the Pride has its own rules morRead full review
- gpittadJul 05, 2012by
It is a very good game
This game is really good. There are lots of possible moves that you can do depengin on the combination of buttons. The graphics are excellente in UFC (including different camera angles); in Pride, it is not that good. The prblem with the game is that (if you use pro option) it is really diffult to make specific moves that require a hard combination.
- ironman0021Apr 03, 2012by
This game is the best UFC game yet. I like everything better about this game than the 2010 game. The fighting is a lot faster. You also have a lot more options to throw at your opponent. The submissions are still not real easy but it's better than before. I would recommend this game to anyone who likes fighting games especially the mma or UFC games.
- lammy-villeJul 01, 2012by
UFC has Unleashed into video game supremacy!!
UFC Undisputed 3 is unlike any other UFC game made. The controls are awesome and the techniques of the fighters are right on que. This game is awesome because the UFC franchise combined with pride and now you are able to fight in the pride ring with pride fighters with their rules... It is insane! So many fighters to choose from, a make your own fighter option... You can't beat this game!!!
- raqr21May 10, 2012by
Buy this game because I'm fan of mixed martial arts.
It is a thoroughly enjoyable game, it is recommended, the only downside is that you can not play online, but has several game options. You video unlocking clothes, and 4 fighters historic UFC PRIDE thenthe option which does not interest me much, but I played a little and not bad. It is a game that you can not compare to another, has good graphics, the fighters have their own hits, and if you play a character cast you learn the strokes of the best fighters in the world. It is a highly recommended game