More items related to this product
Best Selling in Golf Clubs
Save on Golf Clubs
- $7.50Trending at $14.79
- $7.99Trending at $12.00
- $8.85Trending at $15.99
- $525.00Trending at $539.95
- $389.95Trending at $399.99
- $499.99Trending at $798.50
About this product
- Description• SP700 beta titanium face insert delivers more spring at impact for incredible distance • Heavy tungsten sole plate places more than half the head's weight low for a higher launch angle • Boomerang face technology maximizes spring effect from more contact points for consistently long shots
- BrandTour Edge
- ModelExotics XCG-4 Hybrid
- Club TypeHybrid, Utility Club
- Shaft MaterialGraphite
- Head MaterialTitanium
Most relevant reviews
- anntown1May 19, 2012by
Extremely efficient hybrid
I purchased the 4 hybrid, I also have the 2 hybrid. The 4 is easier to hit than the 2. You get a high boring trajectory with the Blur shaft. The club is easy to hit straight. I'm getting a consistent 180 - 185 with this club. I still carry the 4 iron, that's a consistent 175 club. The sound is clicky when hit well. I play Titleist AP2 irons and the sound is similar to my ears. Take the plunge, you will enjoy these hybrids.
- bills435Sep 10, 2012by
Awesome club!! Tour Edge Exotics does it again!!
I love this club. I bought it because I play a Tour Edge driver and 3-wood and love them. I picked up 10-15 yards in distance over my Mizuno 4 hybrid. It's easy to hit.The only clubs I have to compare them to would be my Mizuno. The Mizuno is a fine club but who wouldn't like the 10-15 more yards the Tour Edge gives. This is a fine club.
- 117728000@delet...Jul 02, 2012by
The Tour Edge Exotics XCG Hybrids are the best that I have ever tried. I purchased the 3 and 4 Hybrid and also have benn playing with the XCG 3 wood. These clubs are of the highest quality and very playable.
- kand1230Jun 09, 2012by
I am very happy with the clubs. Easy to hit and more length than my old hybrids. They will in my bag for a long time.