More items related to this product
Best Selling in Golf Clubs
Save on Golf Clubs
- $7.95Trending at $14.75
- $7.00Trending at $13.00
- $12.82Trending at $13.79
- $12.99Trending at $24.50
- $129.99Trending at $219.66
About this product
- DescriptionTake your traditional blade to a new level of feel and performance with the Tour Edge Bazooka JMAX Iron-Wood hybrid golf club. Featuring a super heavy sole, this Tour Edge golf club lowers the center of gravity, thereby providing both stability through the shot and assistance in giving the golfers a higher flight pattern. With an over-sized top line, the Tour Edge Bazooka JMAX Iron-Wood golf club helps you get great shots and is designed to mix and match with any Bazooka iron. Moreover, the hollow hyper steel head of this Tour Edge golf club gives maximum perimeter weighting and is an ideal iron replacement. Plus, the wood-like body of this hybrid golf club makes it easy to hit the club with a high ball flight. If you want a golf club that not only looks sensational, but can really sing in the hands of the player, this Tour Edge golf club is for you.
- BrandTour Edge
- ModelBazooka JMAX Iron-Wood
- Club TypeHybrid, Utility Club
- Shaft MaterialGraphite
- Head MaterialHyper Steel
Most relevant reviews
- donwh1957Jun 15, 2016by
Received club and it was clean, well protected and wrapped during shipment and I got it fast.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- bobbyboy101Oct 03, 2007by
TourEdge Bazooka JMAX Ironwood Golf Club
If you have trouble hitting conventional fairway woods or even most hybrid woods, the consider this club. Its shorter shaft and solid head result in good distance with smooth, not overly hard, swings. I have the 1, 2 and 3 ironwoods. The 21 degree 3 ironwood gives great height and a distance equivalent to my old 4 wood. I use the 1 and 2 ironwoods of the tee in windy conditions with excellent results.
- enyawldAug 08, 2007by
JMAX IRON WOOD FAIRWAY CLUB
It hits the ball really straight.excellant from fairway,tee and very good from rough.the only reason I don't rate it higher from the rough is because I haven't hit enough balls from it to rate it truthfully.The few that I have hit have come out well.The club is a little short.I 'm 6 feet tall.So I use a shorter back swing with it,; also it makes me maintain my spine angle better.This is an unexpected benefit.I hit this club btw 145 and 160 yards.My normal 6 iron is from 130 to 145 yds.I like the club.You don't have to swing very hard for it to be effective.It is very useful.I am a 26 handicap,55 yrs old.
- rkcraigJun 10, 2007by
Tour Edge Bazooka JMAX Golf Clubs
I now have 5 of these clubs, as a 65 plus years player they are excellent clubs to replace long/medium irons. They are easy to hit and reasonably priced. I would suggest for older golfers to use the #3 to #7 iron-woods. When ordering have them made to the proper lenght, lie and shaft flex, in other words know what you need before ordering. These clubs are durable with a good appearance, which is important to golfers.
- tiger58golfSep 03, 2007by
Bazooka JMAX Hybrid
This is a great club. It is ridiculously easy to use and I was able to hit it well from the very first swing. I probably pull it out of my bag more often than any club other than my putter. I use it from the rough and for normal fairway shots and often off the tea on longer par 3s. I wouldn't part with it.