Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $165.00+ Shipping
- Manufacturer refurbished condition
- Sold by mezie-6
- See details for delivery est.
- $35.95Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by tiggycat67
- Est. delivery by Mar 31
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationThis portable DVD Player is ergonomically designed and features a 7" widescreen TFT LCD. The Player is conveniently slim and features a redesigned battery pack. In addition, includes features like multi-disc compatibility and a JPEG Viewer, several zoom modes and 3-D virtual surround sound. For added portability, this full-featured DVD player includes a 3.5 hour rechargeable Lithium Ion battery and comes complete with a DC car cord. Perfect for those on the go.
- DVD TypePortable DVD Player
- Number Of Discs1
- Playable Disc FormatsCD,CD-R,CD-RW,DVD,DVD+R,DVD-R,VCD
- FeaturesLetter Box Conversion,Parental Lock
- Playable File FormatsJPEG
- Progressive ScanWithout Progressive Scan
- Screen Size7"
- Video Output SystemNTSC
- Video DAC10 bit / 54 MHz
- Picture ControlBrightness,Saturation,Zoom
- Audio DAC24 bit / 192 kHz
- Surround SoundVirtual Surround
- InputsAnalog Audio x 1,Composite x 1,S-Video x 1
- OutputsAnalog Audio x 1,Composite x 1,Digital Audio Coaxial RCA,Headphone Jack,S-Video
- Remote ControlStandard
- On Screen DisplayYes: English, French, Spanish
- Parental ControlYes
- Screen Size7"
- Playback Time3 Hours
- Weight3.24 lb.
- Release DateFebruary
Most relevant reviews
- angriv.9sd22Aug 09, 2016by
In response to the last message you received
Sorry, my little boy with autism checks every day to see if you sent the product out yet. When he saw that you didn't he thought he would remind you to. He checks every day he comes home from school. I didn't even know he knew how to leave feedback. Just wanted to explain that message to you.
Verified purchase: No
- splinter48708Sep 09, 2010by
Decent product, but, has minor issues
Well, I ordered this item to be able to take on long trips cross country and I've discovered a few things. First, the device gets very warm while watching any DVDs. It has a serious heat issue, actually. You may not want to put it on your lap for example during a long ride, unless the vehicle is cold (like if you were in the northern USA or Canada). Second, the DVD has to be firmly seated or the laser will not be able to read the DVD. That's a minor concern, though, and is probably a standard thing with portable DVD players. Outside of the first issue, though, the picture on the little screen is as crisp as possible. It came with two set of external connections, for standard RCA plugs and S-Video. The switch, though, for the LCD and external is where the battery connects, so, you have to remove that to switch from the little screen to a bigger screen. Read full review
- jeepegzDec 27, 2010by
Old school still works as good as new
I have one of these originally purchased in '06. It still works great all the way around. Screen is a little small and built in speakers leave some to be desired. Perfect for trips with the kids when using headphones. I bet this one will still be working when the newer tech stuff has failed.
- organizedhockeyFeb 26, 2008by
Toshiba Portable DVD Player.
It's what you expect from a portable dvd player. Sound quality may be a little one dimensional but the picture screen makes up for it. I would rate it about average compared to other dvd players out there. If you're looking for a good deal though, it's a safe bet to go with this one.
- jirene1078May 10, 2008by
Good DVD Player
It worked quite well. The volumn could have been a littler higher. I purchased it because we were planning an 8 hour driving trip with a six year old, and I thought a DVD player with DVD's to watch, would occupy his time during the long drive, and it did. We also played games etc, but I think the DVD was an excellent idea for traveling with children. I was very pleased with this purchase.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in DVD & Blu-ray Players
Save on DVD & Blu-ray Players
- $199.00Trending at $216.71
- $145.17Trending at $176.36
- $71.76Trending at $96.93
- $475.00Trending at $662.49
- $28.88Trending at $32.36
- $49.99Trending at $55.99
- $56.95Trending at $59.99