Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $71.99Free shipping
- Brand New condition
- Sold by powerupvideogames
- Est. delivery by Oct 31
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $9.99Free shipping
- Like New condition
- Sold by acolade5150
- Est. delivery by Nov 3
- $2.47+ $2.95 Shipping
- Very Good condition
- Sold by lukiegames
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationSo you think you're hot stuff because you single-handedly won the war for us in the Persian Gulf? Well, that's going to feel like it was child's play after you get a look at your next mission. In TOP GUN: The Second Mission, you'll be going up against a ruthless legion of planes, tanks, ships, and satellites that'll be firing missiles, cannon bursts, and anti-aircraft fire that have your name written all over them! You'd better master those Low-G YoYos, Immelman Turns, and Split-S Turns if you hope to survive out there. If you're not ready to take on an entire army by yourself, go head-to-head with a friend in some hardcore dogfighting action. Either way, you'll need to keep your cool if you're going to survive remember, this is not and exercise!
- GameTop Gun: The Second Mission
- PlatformNintendo Entertainment System
- Control ElementsGamepad,Joystick
- Number of Players1
- Release Year1990
- Game Special FeaturesFly your own F-14; take on an army of planes, tanks, and ships; use all your flying skills to survive; go head-to-head in a dogfight against a friend; intense action at Mach 2
- Game SeriesTop Gun
Most relevant reviews
- thegreenaisleNov 30, 2006by
Become a Top Gun and enter The Second Mission
In Top Gun: The Second Mission there will be a massive army of ships, planes, tanks, and satellites. These tools of war can fire missiles, cannon bursts, and anti-aircraft weapons. Top Gun is a great challenge to master, for instances; the Low-G YoYos, Immelman Turns, and Split-S Turns will be a challenge at first. If you love to fight the American way then you will love fight this huge army by yourself.
- rocknyota85Sep 17, 2008by
good old games that are fun to play
i had this game years age and decided i wanted it again. I enjoy playing the old games as much as the new ones.
- 8a24b5a69689702...Feb 09, 2009by
I loved this eventhough we didn't own it. I've borrowed this from a friend at the time and like After Burner that came around the same time, It was a blast!
- wrestlingbuddy5...May 21, 2011by
If you collect the classics and like top gun get it.
I bought this product to complete the series from nintendo, Like the gameplay and the classic graphics, Did not like the ablity to shoot down the missiles fast enough, If you are a top gun fan and a fan of Nintendo Games you will like it.
- beyiotchDec 09, 2009by
top gun 2
well.. this game is quite fastpaced, and hard. its like they expect you to know what your doing and be an "ace" before you even put the game in. maybe playing and getting to know "topgun" the first game is the key..
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $46.95Trending at $51.99
- $71.99Trending at $84.99
- $43.99Trending at $44.99
- $50.00Trending at $52.99
- $37.99Trending at $42.89
- $48.00Trending at $49.99
- $52.99Trending at $54.99