Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (Nintendo Game Boy Advance, 2002)
About this product
- Product InformationLike its "Pro Skater" predecessors on the handheld system, this Game Boy Advance version of Tony Hawk 4 features many of the same environments and goals found in the console editions of the title, translated to an isometric perspective for the small screen. In the role of Hawk or one of several other professional skateboarder characters, players will trick through each level for pleasure or points. As in THPS4 on the 128-bit consoles, this GBA interpretation relaxes the career run time limits of earlier versions, allowing players to explore each location and skate for fun, or accept rewarding timed challenges from various in-level NPC characters.
- GameTony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
- PlatformNintendo Game Boy Advance
- ESRB RatingE - Everyone
- ESRB DescriptorAnimated Blood
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-4
- Release Year2002
- Game SeriesTony Hawk's Pro Skater Series
Most relevant reviews
- tommerpMar 10, 2011by
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4
Bought this game. It works nicely on the DS screens and is easy to pick up and learn. I'd suggest this for anyone who likes skateboarding and challenge games.
- lisaslostitMay 07, 2009by
ALWAYS THE BEST
Tony Hawk games are great period. Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4 is no different, in face it's got plenty of tricks and grinds all over. Perfect for the skater, or the gamer. I bought it because it was a good deal for the money.