Top Selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Great Prices on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- $13.99Trending at $15.99
- $7.30Trending at $7.49
- $10.99Trending at $12.45
- $9.99Trending at $15.77
- $15.50Trending at $22.99
- $7.95Trending at $8.40
- $5.49Trending at $7.99
Most relevant reviews
- diflucaMay 12, 2014by
Best comedy ....
Great comedy DVD....Clean fun the whole family can watch together..from the youngest to the oldest member. Very funny. I bought a second one for my daughter.
- homemommy2rober...Nov 26, 2010by
Good Clean Humor. Wasn't too thrilled with Teresa Roberts Logan and Glbert Esquivel was a little over the edge. I sooo related to Jeff Allen. I think I enjoyed Thor Ramsey and Taylor Mason more in this video then in Thou Shalt Laugh 2. I still laugh when I think of Joby Saad's skit about opening up the door....'You gotta PUSH'! It's been a year since I've seen this video and I still laugh every time we push or pull a door open the wrong way!
- party-of-8Dec 03, 2006by
Christian Buyer Beware
For comedy, it's ok. For cleanliness it's better than MOST comedy out there. To call itself “Christian Comedy,” however, I beg to differ! Here's a quick run down:
1. One comic relates how he was talking to his son about a woman's breast.
2. One comic used the Lord's name in vain, not once, but twice. "OMG"
3. One comic made several references to him and his wife having sex.
4. One comic told a story of how he tried to kiss a girl that didn't want to be kissed and when she asked him why he thought she wanted him to kiss her, he said because she "took off her blouse."
6. One comic makes several references to Voo Doo.
5. In the "outtakes" one comic walks up to a guy and asks him if he's ever used the Lord's name in vain, when they guy replies that he's not sure, the comic kicks him and the guy utters a profanity; which is bleeped out but it is obvious what he said.
If you are a true Christian who hungers and thirst for righteousness, you will not agree with the DVD claiming to be "Christian". If you're a Sunday-only or holiday-only Christian, you'll see no problem with the above mentioned material and call me a zealot... thank you! Evidently none of the reviewers I've read including mainstream Christian reviews sees any problem with the material contained in this DVD carrying the name "Christian." No wonder why Rick Warren is so popular. Tis a shame!
I wonder whatever happened to the pursuit of holiness?
So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth. REVELATION 3:16Read full review
- elizabethheinit...Mar 03, 2008by
Thou Shalt Laugh
If you love comedy but are not a fan of the swearing or vulgar contents that are so common place in today's comedy this is for you. Removing the shock value from comedy challenges the presenter to make their stand up more relevant, clever and edgy without the standard fall backs of heavy sexual content or foul language. I thought the comics were very entertaining and the show was family friendly and I would not worry about any of the content of the comedians if children were present. I would highly recommend this DVD not only to Christian adults and families but to anyone who likes comedy but is tired of how vulgar it has become.
- nba321-tpOct 11, 2009by
A MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bought this dvd, because I rented it years ago, and loved it. Everyone needs to laugh, and this dvd delivers. There just isn't many good clean comedians out there. This series compiles them for you. I now have all three and am patiently awaiting Thou Shalt Laugh 4. I would also recoimend the bananas comedies, but they are hard to find.