Top Selling in Textbooks, Education
Great Prices on Textbooks, Education
- $40.26Trending at $59.10
- $54.99Trending at $63.90
- $86.36Trending at $91.89
- $51.13Trending at $88.16
- $55.00Trending at $64.00
- $53.87Trending at $57.99
- $12.78Trending at $13.46
About this product
- SynopsisWith Saladin, students make connections through learning outcomes and assessments, integrated media, and a writing style that clearly depicts anatomy and physiology processes. A consistent set of chapter learning tools helps students identify and retain key concepts while the stunning visual program provides a realistic view of body structures and processes. Saladins text requires no prior knowledge of college chemistry or cell biology, and is designed for a two-semester A&P course. Users who purchase Connect Plus receive access to the full online ebook version of the textbook.
- AuthorKenneth S. Saladin
- Number Of Pages1248 pages
- Edition Description6th Edition
- SeriesThe Unity of Form and Function
- Publication Date2011-01-13
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Higher Education
- Edition Number6
- Copyright Date2012
- Weight103.9 Oz
- Height1.6 In.
- Width9.1 In.
- Length11.1 In.
- GroupCollege Audience
- LC Classification NumberQP34.5.S23 2012
- Dewey Decimal612
- Dewey Edition22
Most relevant reviews
- wheredidmypants...Aug 13, 2011by
EXPENSIVE BOOK that serves as a mere reference to your teachers lectures.
Great pictures! Easy to follow.
Love the study guides after each chapter and love the answers being available as well.
VERY EXPENSIVE BOOK! spending the retail on this book is rediculous considering the fact that most professors teach lecture based off of their notes taken from the book.
Book is a plus as a resource/reference, or so Ive expirienced.
- tinkb1069Feb 01, 2012by
Awesome product! Great value for the money!!! A++++
Where I go to college this book cost about $225 and I thought that was an outrageous price for a book I will be using but not as much for how much I would be paying. I was very impressed with the quality of the book for the price and would recommend everybody to come shopping here for textbooks.
- jimmygonzoOct 02, 2012by
This was a good purchase experience, all things going as promised.
Good purchase. Not cheap, but will work for college.
Generally, college books have been a difficult, limited
market. Now that you can find them on line, there is much
more opportunity. Prices for college continue to rise, so
this is like getting a bonus.
- yokahu506andresSep 04, 2012by
10/5stars best Human Biology book there is , used in 3 of my classes and still helping out clear, neat, simple, recommended by unprofessionals.
- bobee2011Oct 05, 2011by
Expensive, but I saved a lot by buying it on Ebay! Great and Helpful book!
The book is great, very helpful in my A&P course. There are color pictures that really help me learn the material. It is a well made book.