About this product
- DescriptionBack in the 40s, Leo Fender and his team ran a small business in California making a handful of steel guitars and amplifiers. Using this expertise to produce the world's first commercial solidbody electric guitar, they made musical history. This book provides a look at the history and importance of Fender guitars.
- Author(s)Dave Hunter,Paul Day
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication19/09/2011
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date26/09/2015
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1050 g
- Width158 mm
- Height312 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and DVD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.