The Twilight Saga: New Moon 2 by Stephenie Meyer (2009, Paperback, Movie Tie-In)
Top Selling in Children & Young Adults
Creative Haven Coloring Bks.: Creative Haven Entangled Coloring Book by Angela Porter (2015, Paperback)
Great Prices on Children & Young Adults
- $20.96Trending at $21.74
- $8.66Trending at $9.78
- $20.00Trending at $21.64
- $8.79Trending at $9.62
- $3.43Trending at $3.79
- $4.99Trending at $8.14
- $5.67Trending at $5.98
About this product
- SynopsisThe Twilight Saga continues in the second installment, now a major motion picture--the follow-up to the blockbuster "Twilight"--opening in theaters on November 20th. This movie tie-in edition includes a collectible full-color, fold-out poster with photos of the movie cast on both sides.,The movie tie-in edition of the #1 bestselling trade paperback includes a collectible full-color, fold-out poster with photos of the movie cast on both sides. In New Moon , Stephenie Meyer delivers another irresistible combination of romance and suspense with a supernatural twist. The "star-crossed" lovers theme continues as Bella and Edward find themselves facing new obstacles, including a devastating separation, the mysterious appearance of dangerous wolves roaming the forest in Forks, a terrifying threat of revenge from a female vampire and a deliciously sinister encounter with Italy's reigning royal family of vampires, the Volturi. Passionate, riveting, and full of surprising twists and turns, this vampire love saga captures the struggle between defying our instincts and satisfying our desires. This is a love story with bite.
- AuthorStephenie Meyer
- Number Of Pages576 pages
- Edition DescriptionMovie Tie-In
- SeriesThe Twilight Saga
- Publication Date2009-09-15
- PublisherHachette Book Group
- Series Volume Number2
- Weight18.6 Oz
- Height2.2 In.
- Width5.5 In.
- Length8.2 In.
- GroupYoung Adult Audience
- Grade FromSeventh Grade
- Grade ToCollege Graduate Student
- Age Range12 - UP
- Dewey DecimalFIC
- Dewey Edition22
- ReviewsPraise for New Moon : "Teens will relish this new adventure and hunger for more."-- Booklist "New Moon piles on the suspense and romance." - USA Today "Vampire afficionados will voraciously consume this mighty tome in one sitting, then flip back and read it once more. It maintains a brisk pace and near-genius balance of breathtaking romance and action."-- VOYA " New Moon will more than feed the bloodthirsty hankerings of fans of the first volume and leave them breathless for the third."-- School Library Journal "An exciting page turner...This tale of tortured demon lovers entices."-- Kirkus
Most relevant reviews
- 935147926@delet...Jul 21, 2010by
The second book in the Twilight Saga. A must read for anyone who likes romance mixed with fantasy and susspence. Now made into a major motion picture with rave reviews. The Twilight Saga has become THE phenomenom of our time.
- javf3293Jan 01, 2010by
Supercalifragilisticexbialidocious book!!!! lol amazin!
I loved the book! really good read im soon to start on the third book but its exactly what i expected it to be and if you want a mental picture just watch the new moon movie its the book to the tea!
- sholford24Nov 08, 2009by
This is a GREAT book! Lots of extras in it! I hope they can make all the Twilight Series Books reprints like this. I purchased this book to have something different. As I have all the Twilight Series Books by Stephanie meyers I like the way they can be printed different with covers and extras.
- kellerxJan 04, 2011by
New Moon No More
Extremely slow moving book, most likely the worst in the series. Boring with a capital "B". Avoid this one at all costs!
- 183973319@delet...Jun 10, 2010by
New Moon by Stephanie Meyer 2009
My daughter has read/seen the movies so I purchased the
book for her. They are all good books if you love vampires..