About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of a young man's journey to adulthood, and his search for The Present, a mysterious and elusive gift he first hears about from a great old man. When the young boy becomes a young man, disillusioned with his work and his life, he returns to ask the old man, once again, to help him find The Present.
- Author BiographySpencer Johnson, MD, is one of the world's leading authors of inspirational writing. He has written many New York Times bestsellers, including the worldwide phenomenon Who Moved My Cheese? and, with Kenneth Blanchard, The One Minute Manager. His works have become cultural touchstones and are available in 40 languages.
- Author(s)Spencer Johnson
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.