The Postcard Killers by James Patterson and Liza Marklund (2010, Hardcover)
Top Selling in Fiction & Literature
Great Prices on Fiction & Literature
- $9.75Trending at $12.18
- $14.93Trending at $16.80
- $5.53Trending at $6.59
About this product
- SynopsisNYPD detective Jack Kanon is on a tour of Europe's most gorgeous cities. But the sights aren't what draw him--he sees each museum, each cathedral, and each restaurant through a killer's eyes. Kanon's daughter, Kimmy, and her boyfriend were murdered while on vacation in Rome. Since then, young couples in Paris, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, and Stockholm have become victims of the same sadistic killers. Now Kanon teams up with the Swedish reporter, Dessie Larsson. Every killing is preceded by a postcard to the local newspaper--and Kanon and Larsson think they know where the next victims will be. With relentless logic and unstoppable action, The Postcard Killers may be James Patterson's most vivid and compelling thriller yet.,Paris is stunning in the summer NYPD detective Jacob Kanon is on a tour of Europe's most gorgeous cities. But the sights aren't what draw him--he sees each museum, each cathedral, and each cafe through the eyes of his daughter's killer. The killing is simply marvelous Kanon's daughter, Kimmy, and her boyfriend were murdered while on vacation in Rome. Since then, young couples in Paris, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, and Stockholm have been found dead. Little connects the murders, other than a postcard to the local newspaper that precedes each new victim. Wish you were here Now Kanon teams up with the Swedish reporter, Dessie Larsson, who has just received a postcard in Stockholm--and they think they know where the next victims will be. With relentless logic and unstoppable action, The Postcard Killers may be James Patterson's most vivid and compelling thriller yet.
- AuthorJames Patterson,Liza Marklund
- Number Of Pages432 pages
- Publication Date2010-08-16
- PublisherLittle Brown & Company
- Copyright Date2010
- Weight23.1 Oz
- Height1.5 In.
- Width6.5 In.
- Length9.8 In.
- LC Classification NumberPS3566.A822P67 2010
- Dewey Decimal813/.54
- Dewey Edition22
- Reviews"Patterson boils a scene down to the single, telling detail, the element that defines a character or moves the plot along. It's what fires off the movie projector in the reader's mind.","Patterson's novels are sleek entertainment machines, the Porsches of commercial fiction, expertly engineered and lightning fast.",APPLAUSE FOR JAMES PATTERSON: "The Man Who Can't Miss."
Most relevant reviews
- granmabj8275200...Apr 02, 2011by
The Postcard Killers
I buy all of James Pattersons books. Anyone who likes murder mysteries solved should read his books. Its the solveing part that I love. This is a great book. I'm so glad I have ebay to go to because I can't afford to buy them full price. Thank you ebay.
- ms1976boJan 05, 2011by
The Postcard Killers
James Patterson is one of my favorite writers and I read pretty much everything he writes. I liked "The Postcard Killers" because there were little surprises through out the book (twists and turns). Not every part of the story was predictable. It kept my interest and I didn't want to put it down. This book was a little "knotch up" from Patterson's last 2 books.
- lucylocket991Jul 28, 2011by
Absolutely fantastic book, a great buy and money well spent
I love James Patterson and knew I had to have this book.
It arrived in excellent condition and I couldn't wait to read it, as usual I had to wait for my hubby as he has first dibs.
We both agree it was a winner, great read, exciting as Patterson gets.
- left0Feb 09, 2012by
Good Author, Interesting book.................
I bought this product because I enjoy reading books by James Patterson. I like the idea that his chapters are small. You can read at least one chapter if your short on time. Books make great library(bathroom) reading.Good Author
- laceescape33Mar 28, 2011by
Another Chew Your Nails Story
I love James Patterson, and he never disappoints. This one written with Liza Marklund is over the top in suspense of the nail biting kind! I highly recommend it to anyone who loves mystery, thriller and suspense all rolled into one great book! Enjoy the ride.