CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionEat for better health and weight loss the Paleo way with this revised edition of the bestselling guide-over 100,000 copies sold to date! Healthy, delicious, and simple, the Paleo Diet is the diet we were designed to eat.
- Author BiographyLOREN CORDAIN, Ph.D ., is one of the top global researchers in the area of evolutionary medicine. Generally acknowledged as the world's leading expert on the Paleolithic diet, he is a professor in the Health and Exercise Science Department at Colorado State University. He lectures regularly around the world and has been featured on Dateline and in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and other media. He is the author of The Paleo Diet Cookbook and The Paleo Diet for Athletes.
- Author(s)Loren Cordain
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight373 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.